job points
2007.Aug.16, 09:52 AM
job points
i think we should be ableto buy job points butonly a certain amount a day and thy can't be used too get promoton just for a little helpin in stat gain
2007.Aug.16, 09:56 AM

If anything they're more likelly to be used in promotions then in stats. Check the forum I post next in here for an idea me and Zeus was discussing.

EDIT: http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...26&start=0
2007.Aug.16, 11:55 AM

ABSOLUTELY NOT! imagine someone having about 10000 credits. he could use it all to get job points, that would be about 20k of it. that would mean leveling up to VERY high levels, and it would make the whole career idea very rigged, and it the game would turn into a "who can spend the most money on the game" fight. think about it. 20k*4(dex, str or acc) = 80,000 dp. that would be for the averaged level person, about 10 ratings. that is REALLY unfair for people who want to play for free, cause then they would get absolutely out-ranked in every way.

this is a VERY bad idea in my opinion, and it has already been dismissed by many people in other threads.

Please close this? It has already been brought up by others.

If you were wondereing... I just copy pasted that from the LAST thread shadowkid posted on this matter, and I'd like to say another clear NO.
2007.Aug.16, 11:58 AM
Re: job points
ShadowKid Wrote:i think we should be ableto buy job points butonly a certain amount a day and thy can't be used too get promoton just for a little helpin in stat gain

(sorry for the double post, but)

before jobs, stat gains were already high enough... one of my referals already got to lvl 6 dexterity and lvl 5 accuracy in only 5 days... honestly THAT'S unbalanced... and he's only lvl 4 at that. I gave him basic armor and a faderated arms hold out, and he's doing pretty good... so yeah. NO.
2007.Aug.16, 12:11 PM

Wow, someone puts there point across stronglly. Good to see lots of points of views anyhow.
2007.Aug.16, 12:11 PM

thank, you! Smile
2007.Aug.16, 01:26 PM
Re: job points
MaxGhost Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:i think we should be ableto buy job points butonly a certain amount a day and thy can't be used too get promoton just for a little helpin in stat gain

(sorry for the double post, but)

before jobs, stat gains were already high enough... one of my referals already got to lvl 6 dexterity and lvl 5 accuracy in only 5 days... honestly THAT'S unbalanced... and he's only lvl 4 at that. I gave him basic armor and a faderated arms hold out, and he's doing pretty good... so yeah. NO.

Why are you complaining about your referal, think about it, that's going to make him stay, in turn, you'll get more credits out of him.
2007.Aug.16, 01:56 PM

thanks zeus and i swear maxghost u have a problem with me god u are like a shadow
2007.Aug.16, 01:59 PM

eah wow I never read that bit the post was too long, seems quite jealous as well lol.
2007.Aug.16, 02:21 PM

Credits are used to get dev points faster by refilling energy. If you make it possible to get instant dev points, why would any1 refill their energy? And where would be the challenge and fun?

Example:
I don't like that X player keeps hitting me 20 a times a day, I know I'm close but not training fast enough to catch him because I only play 2 hours a day, so here, I'll drop 250$ on job points and increase my stats by 5 levels each, can't beat me no more can you?

People are already complaining that donators have a huge advantage over non donators (which is normal IMO) but if you give us the possibility to get unlimited instant stats, it will just become ridiculous.