I just counted 97 gangs...
2007.Aug.09, 12:22 PM
I just counted 97 gangs...
remember when there was only about 30 or 40? I guess the sky's the limit now on total number of gangs Smile Maybe some gangs should consider merging for better results......
2007.Aug.09, 12:32 PM

Slow day?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.09, 12:32 PM
Why should there be less...
There is no need for there to be less gangs, the more the marrier. (I no I can't spell.)
2007.Aug.09, 12:44 PM

hahaha...yes, very slow day. How can you tell? Smile I'm not complaining that there's too many, just pointing out that the way the game is set up now, it might be better for many people to join up in one gang rather than having a million 2,3, or 4 man gangs. Just a thought....
2007.Aug.09, 12:49 PM

civilkyanite Wrote:hahaha...yes, very slow day. How can you tell? Smile I'm not complaining that there's too many, just pointing out that the way the game is set up now, it might be better for many people to join up in one gang rather than having a million 2,3, or 4 man gangs. Just a thought....

$
2007.Aug.09, 12:52 PM

yes, i guess it all boils down to the money Smile
2007.Aug.09, 03:43 PM

mtngti Wrote:$

Yep
2007.Aug.09, 05:29 PM
Re: Why should there be less...
banddork1988 Wrote:There is no need for there to be less gangs, the more the marrier. (I no I can't spell.)

Merrier, and now you know.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Aug.09, 06:46 PM

mtngti Wrote:
civilkyanite Wrote:hahaha...yes, very slow day. How can you tell? Smile I'm not complaining that there's too many, just pointing out that the way the game is set up now, it might be better for many people to join up in one gang rather than having a million 2,3, or 4 man gangs. Just a thought....

$

lots of $