AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I just counted 97 gangs...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

civilkyanite

remember when there was only about 30 or 40? I guess the sky's the limit now on total number of gangs Smile Maybe some gangs should consider merging for better results......
Slow day?

banddork1988

There is no need for there to be less gangs, the more the marrier. (I no I can't spell.)

civilkyanite

hahaha...yes, very slow day. How can you tell? Smile I'm not complaining that there's too many, just pointing out that the way the game is set up now, it might be better for many people to join up in one gang rather than having a million 2,3, or 4 man gangs. Just a thought....

Loki

civilkyanite Wrote:hahaha...yes, very slow day. How can you tell? Smile I'm not complaining that there's too many, just pointing out that the way the game is set up now, it might be better for many people to join up in one gang rather than having a million 2,3, or 4 man gangs. Just a thought....

$

civilkyanite

yes, i guess it all boils down to the money Smile

Thor

mtngti Wrote:$

Yep
banddork1988 Wrote:There is no need for there to be less gangs, the more the marrier. (I no I can't spell.)

Merrier, and now you know.

mudpies

mtngti Wrote:
civilkyanite Wrote:hahaha...yes, very slow day. How can you tell? Smile I'm not complaining that there's too many, just pointing out that the way the game is set up now, it might be better for many people to join up in one gang rather than having a million 2,3, or 4 man gangs. Just a thought....

$

lots of $
Reference URL's