stat levels required for use of specific weapons
2008.Apr.01, 10:43 AM
stat levels required for use of specific weapons
:?: Does anyone know where I could find a list of stat levels required for the use of specific weapons? I have looked in the forums and on several websites and have been unable to find this.
2008.Apr.01, 10:48 AM

The weapon description tells you what stats you need, if there aren't any listed that means there aren't any requirements :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.01, 10:48 AM

http://www.bottledbrainsdirect.com/aladdict ..this website has some good info
2008.Apr.01, 10:49 AM

Stat requirements are listed under each item's description. An incomplete list of weapons/armor exists on http://www.bottledbrainsdirect.com/aladdict - you'll need to click on each weapon to find its requirements, though.

An AL item list would make a fine addition to the library.
2008.Apr.01, 11:11 AM

Yes, an AL weapon list would make a good addition to the library. I did notice some of the very expensive weapons in the Industrial District had requirements listed but I am glad to know that if there aren't any requirements listed then there are none! Thanks everybody! Biggrin
2008.Apr.01, 11:26 AM

Another good thing to add to the library...
2008.Apr.01, 01:29 PM

These types of things don't need to be put in the library. you could just do some work for yourself and type item id's into the web address to find all of the items available. Plus this facilitates talk between players to find info, bettering the community.
2008.Apr.01, 03:38 PM

Casius Wrote:These types of things don't need to be put in the library. you could just do some work for yourself and type item id's into the web address to find all of the items available. Plus this facilitates talk between players to find info, bettering the community.
I agree you just need to find someone in your gang that is in the distrect where the item is sold and ask them, or look on the item market.
2008.Apr.01, 03:50 PM

Why should a player have to be resourceful to understand the aspects of the game.

If that were how the game was to be played then so be it. However, there are alot of aspects of this game that, when new, are quite hard to grasp. If you do not have a plethora of friends or a gang to reference then you are left in the dark.

I think a reference point, such as the library, should be fully stocked with all pertinent information concerning game-play, items, careers, & housing as well the benefits of certain stats.

Wouldn't you have LOVED that when you started? I know I would have.
2008.Apr.01, 05:40 PM

I don't think all that info is pertinent to game play. I've got a little something extra out of this game by asking for advice or comparisons. You don't have to have a lot of friends to use the forums. I think many people can attest to that. lol

The only things I would want in the Library would be info on Career abilities, a very basic noob guide, a FAQ, and Rules.