stat levels required for use of specific weapons
2008.Apr.01, 06:16 PM

Casius Wrote:I don't think all that info is pertinent to game play. I've got a little something extra out of this game by asking for advice or comparisons. You don't have to have a lot of friends to use the forums. I think many people can attest to that. lol

The only things I would want in the Library would be info on Career abilities, a very basic noob guide, a FAQ, and Rules.

naw, they can figure out the career info, faq, and rules on their own right?

let everyone fend for themselves.
2008.Apr.01, 06:34 PM

Technically career info is something you can figure out by asking around. faq and rules are on the site just not in the library. Though if they weren't, i don't see how you could come to figure them out if no one knows. Comparing readily available data with data no one would know is like comparing apples and oranges. no?
2008.Apr.01, 10:57 PM

Casius Wrote:These types of things don't need to be put in the library. you could just do some work for yourself and type item id's into the web address to find all of the items available. Plus this facilitates talk between players to find info, bettering the community.

You really have a good point about the forums facilitating communication between players. I did check the forums and poked around the game for this info, I guess I just missed it. :oops: I really appreciate all the replies to this post. I found the info very helpful. Razz
2008.Apr.18, 08:58 AM

Ahh and the back and forth over the benefits of posted weapons goes mute!!

Thanks Zen.
Any other info you can post on what does what would be greatly appreciated...

Like the actual numerical benefits of these weapons etc?

Also Armor benefits and requirements?