Bring back gym days
2021.Jan.08, 07:02 PM
Bring back gym days
Ok I get it, coding items Tags or anything different and new is work, and most likely not so much worth it in the eyes of whoever runs the show now.

But, what the Christmas event showed us is that events that are most likely easily activated because existing from previous iterations are still something accessible for our current AL god(s).

So, gym day please? Like, once in a while?

Thank you
This post was last modified: 2021.Jan.08 08:31 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2021.Jan.13, 05:50 AM
RE: Bring back gym days
I wish they did some kind of new Ten/Eleven/Twelvebot invasion event.

2021.Jan.15, 02:38 PM
(2021.Jan.13 05:50 AM)deathishere Wrote:  I wish they did some kind of new Ten/Eleven/Twelvebot invasion event.

With the pandemic, it’d have been nice to see a something invasion in AL, and reward people with unique « masks » or something. Ideas spin offs older events. Even if this has been hacked, the money still goes into their account right. I wonder how the admins see this here now. Is it more of a lab experimentation gone wrong thingy, or an unwilling to die type of situation.
This post was last modified: 2021.Jan.15 02:38 PM by JakeBlues.

2021.Jan.16, 01:50 AM
Really I think the games only here because we still play it their not making anything from it it's just that were still playing the game. Other wise the game wouldn't be running and it's no lose to them whether it going or not.
2021.Jan.16, 09:24 AM
(2021.Jan.08 07:02 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  our current AL god(s).

They are still alive???

I think will be nice if with 1 credit can buy 0.5 endurance point... Or increase the gym points (eg 100 ep = 100 strenght points modify în 120 strenght points).

But... Who gives a fuck about it??? I am here because I spent my youth years in this and I love to remember my friends, my enemies, the trolling, the hosp wars, the good days when in RL I didn't give a fuck about my life...

-B-

He is back....
2021.Jan.17, 04:31 PM
(2021.Jan.16 09:24 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2021.Jan.08 07:02 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  our current AL god(s).

But... Who gives a fuck about it??? I am here because I spent my youth years in this and I love to remember my friends, my enemies, the trolling, the hosp wars, the good days when in RL I didn't give a fuck about my life...

-B-

That’s some deep shnits Mr Wayne.

And off course they are. They’re just bored and busy, like everyone.

2021.Jan.23, 10:29 AM
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Why not Zoidberg?
2021.Jun.05, 09:33 AM
Gym days, vaccine zombies pandemic event, belated Easter eggs, anything.

Even if we never received anything for the Christmas event, it was really fun. Competing and talking with other players trying to see who’s ahead and pulling an all nighter ish.

Come on.

-Preacher
2021.Jun.08, 08:00 AM
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour Raptor Jesus?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2021.Jun.14, 09:02 PM
That flying pasta dish too.