Did we
2018.Jan.11, 04:58 PM
RE: Did we
In 2009 they should have made it accessible through the App Store and the Google Play Store or whatever shit was called back then.

AL would be booming right now if they had done that.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2018.Jan.11, 09:18 PM
(2018.Jan.11 01:33 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  
(2018.Jan.09 10:53 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I personally prefer the minimalist approach to the game. Other shit like torn has way too much going on at the same time for me to keep interested. But here the basic gym/crime/drama kept me happy. I loved all the forum drama of 300+ active players with rage issues and no concerns about other people's feelings.

It's funny you mention Torn. I have tried playing the game a few times but within 5-10 minutes I'm so fucking lost with what I'm supposed to do next the game was never appealing to me, either.

I enjoy the simplistic approach to this game as well. I guess that's what was always making me come back.

(2018.Jan.09 11:28 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  Personally the game is done.

Were years ahead of new people and you should know that its hard at the start and its no fun if people are that high.

I mean come on theirs no more people coming were all alone now.

And I've said this before when I first started their was a good bonus that got you on your way to your first steps in to the game.

Their was credits or something theirs nothing now just a sad gym bonus and its like what the fuck am I doing here.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with your statement. Any new player can join up with a decent group of people and get some help throughout the game. A little effort and they would be making decent progress.

Unfortunately, I'm with you on the fact that it probably doesn't matter either way anymore.

I agree with you when you say simplistic it has not a lot going on and I like the fact that you have to train your skills your self.

Then you can choose your progression as you see fit as of just waiting and having it done for you life ain't like that and people aren't really playing the game if its done for you.

But that's just me yous can make your own mind up on the views of this game I do.

But in the end we can't make the creators do anything they don't want to do that's the way it is.
(2018.Jan.11 04:58 PM)filthymick Wrote:  In 2009 they should have made it accessible through the App Store and the Google Play Store or whatever shit was called back then.

AL would be booming right now if they had done that.

You could be right their to mick but we all know its was to little to late.
This post was last modified: 2018.Jan.11 09:20 PM by UNKAGED.
2018.Jan.20, 09:15 PM
Wow forums are dead now :/ rip

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2018.Jan.21, 11:52 AM
EADP

=====D~~~
2018.Jan.21, 12:44 PM
I made myself a Pinky Pie cake for my birthday. My dad bought me the My Little Pony movie. I have been doing dabs of terp sauce and eating pot candy all day.
This post was last modified: 2018.Jan.21 12:45 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2018.Jan.21, 01:55 PM
(2018.Jan.21 12:44 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I made myself a Pinky Pie cake for my birthday. My dad bought me the My Little Pony movie. I have been doing dabs of terp sauce and eating pot candy all day.

Happy Birthday!

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2018.Jan.21, 03:40 PM
Happy Birthday. Make sure to eat the butt hole part of the cake first.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2018.Jan.21, 07:11 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a hundred more and all of them in good health and happiness. Smile

"Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid..." - Raymond Chandler.
2018.Jan.21, 08:11 PM
Happy birthday

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2018.Jan.21, 09:23 PM
lol. Thanks. Nice to see people do still check in on the forums. Telling my parent's I'm gay wasn't nearly as hard as letting them know I'm a brony, so it's nice for my father to show his support. Of coarse I tortured him by making him watch the movie with me. On a side note, seems to be real easy to get the dankest of dank in DC. I was seeing the Disco Biscuits last weekend and we got a bunch of herbal oil, flower, and gummy bear delivered straight to the hotel like it was a pizza. You buy stickers off them and they give free gifts of what you actually want. Now my pot dealer's all pissed because I didn't need anything this week.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.