Did we
2018.Jan.06, 08:19 PM
RE: Did we
only thing I've ever lost exp in is sympak theft.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2018.Jan.06, 10:39 PM
you could always do the ol' donate a hundo and dispute it

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2018.Jan.06, 11:26 PM
Ctfu the old pk shuffle.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2018.Jan.09, 05:26 AM
Yes it did. But then they stopped caring. This game could of still made money (more then it does) but well we all know the story. Cipher did a few thibgs and flexed. Thats it really.. Oh and they stopped the enduramce hack (bastards)

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2018.Jan.09, 07:51 PM
Such a shame, too. I wonder, at this point, if it would make a difference if someone were to purchase the game.

First, they'd have to hand out prizes from contests, and then do some fixing of the combat system and who knows what else.

Biggest question being, would it bring back a normal crowd of players and generate more revenue?

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2018.Jan.09, 08:04 PM
(2018.Jan.09 07:51 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  Such a shame, too. I wonder, at this point, if it would make a difference if someone were to purchase the game.

First, they'd have to hand out prizes from contests, and then do some fixing of the combat system and who knows what else.

Biggest question being, would it bring back a normal crowd of players and generate more revenue?

The game itself is obsolete compared to modern games. What made it a cool game was that it was simple with a core group of hard core players. With most of the community gone, the game can't be saved. It isn't going to build a new fan base at this point, unfortunately.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2018.Jan.09, 08:35 PM
I think you are right. Any optimistic person would look at other text based rpg's that are more "modern" and think that this one could be saved.

2018.Jan.09, 10:53 PM
I personally prefer the minimalist approach to the game. Other shit like torn has way too much going on at the same time for me to keep interested. But here the basic gym/crime/drama kept me happy. I loved all the forum drama of 300+ active players with rage issues and no concerns about other people's feelings.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2018.Jan.09, 11:28 PM
Personally the game is done.

Were years ahead of new people and you should know that its hard at the start and its no fun if people are that high.

I mean come on theirs no more people coming were all alone now.

And I've said this before when I first started their was a good bonus that got you on your way to your first steps in to the game.

Their was credits or something theirs nothing now just a sad gym bonus and its like what the fuck am I doing here.
This post was last modified: 2018.Jan.10 02:59 PM by UNKAGED.
2018.Jan.11, 01:33 PM
(2018.Jan.09 10:53 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I personally prefer the minimalist approach to the game. Other shit like torn has way too much going on at the same time for me to keep interested. But here the basic gym/crime/drama kept me happy. I loved all the forum drama of 300+ active players with rage issues and no concerns about other people's feelings.

It's funny you mention Torn. I have tried playing the game a few times but within 5-10 minutes I'm so fucking lost with what I'm supposed to do next the game was never appealing to me, either.

I enjoy the simplistic approach to this game as well. I guess that's what was always making me come back.

(2018.Jan.09 11:28 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  Personally the game is done.

Were years ahead of new people and you should know that its hard at the start and its no fun if people are that high.

I mean come on theirs no more people coming were all alone now.

And I've said this before when I first started their was a good bonus that got you on your way to your first steps in to the game.

Their was credits or something theirs nothing now just a sad gym bonus and its like what the fuck am I doing here.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with your statement. Any new player can join up with a decent group of people and get some help throughout the game. A little effort and they would be making decent progress.

Unfortunately, I'm with you on the fact that it probably doesn't matter either way anymore.
This post was last modified: 2018.Jan.11 01:34 PM by TheManiac.