Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit
2017.Jul.29, 10:22 AM
Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit
I bet he will still be visiting Awakenedlands long after he's dead and in the grave. Can't we at least get a younger body builder?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2017.Jul.30, 05:13 AM
RE: Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit
(2017.Jul.29 10:22 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I bet he will still be visiting Awakenedlands long after he's dead and in the grave. Can't we at least get a younger body builder?

Cause all the other traditional olympia champions look like bloated boobs.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Jul.31, 03:14 PM
RE: Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit
Well, what about that olymic swimmer guy that smokes pot? I bet he has fun lifting sessions.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2017.Jul.31, 04:08 PM
The 2 gram curl?

As long as our celebrity trainers dont become Hanz and Franz I dont really give a shit

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Aug.01, 01:02 PM
Ze most important: posing! Whaaa

...no, really!