AwakenedLands Forums
Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit (/thread-20018.html)

Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit - bebopcrew420 - 2017.Jul.29 10:22 AM

I bet he will still be visiting Awakenedlands long after he's dead and in the grave. Can't we at least get a younger body builder?

RE: Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit - backfromhell - 2017.Jul.30 05:13 AM

(2017.Jul.29 10:22 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I bet he will still be visiting Awakenedlands long after he's dead and in the grave. Can't we at least get a younger body builder?

Cause all the other traditional olympia champions look like bloated boobs.

RE: Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit - bebopcrew420 - 2017.Jul.31 03:14 PM

Well, what about that olymic swimmer guy that smokes pot? I bet he has fun lifting sessions.

RE: Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit - filthymick - 2017.Jul.31 04:08 PM

The 2 gram curl?

As long as our celebrity trainers dont become Hanz and Franz I dont really give a shit

RE: Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, wit - benzon - 2017.Aug.01 01:02 PM

Ze most important: posing! Whaaa