Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance
2017.Apr.09, 11:11 PM
RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance
Its cool i figured you may not have been up to date. Even netter, with your own intel so high, you have tha potential to become great. And all the hard work is already done

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Apr.10, 07:42 AM
By work you mean paid for. You buy your characters in this game. I'm not trying to build my character at this point. I came back for the social aspect, but that seems to be fairly limited. Half a dozen people post on the forum, and nothing happens in the game. I'm bored.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2017.Apr.10, 09:12 AM
(2017.Apr.09 11:11 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Its cool i figured you may not have been up to date. Even netter, with your own intel so high, you have tha potential to become great. And all the hard work is already done

I didn't even know your it rank determined how high your skills could go. GG

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Apr.10, 01:15 PM
(2017.Apr.10 09:12 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  
(2017.Apr.09 11:11 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Its cool i figured you may not have been up to date. Even netter, with your own intel so high, you have tha potential to become great. And all the hard work is already done

I didn't even know your it rank determined how high your skills could go. GG

Oh no. According to mick it's common fckin knowledge to any real AL gamer. It's clearly posted somewhere. Rolleyes

2017.Apr.10, 01:51 PM
I don't think it is posted anywhere. But I think a few people have bumped into it when they went to test and weren't allowed to because their intell wasn't high enough.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2017.Apr.11, 03:15 AM
my int is fairly high but I knew about it after ppl whining about it in gang mails some time ago.

One of the moans went something like "Why didn't it say b4 I wasted all my time on it that I didn't have the intelligence to get it?!?"
This post was last modified: 2017.Apr.11 03:16 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2017.Apr.11, 02:39 PM
Im pretty sure it was in the forum post the zen put up when skills first came out.
(2017.Apr.10 07:42 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  By work you mean paid for. You buy your characters in this game. I'm not trying to build my character at this point. I came back for the social aspect, but that seems to be fairly limited. Half a dozen people post on the forum, and nothing happens in the game. I'm bored.

Perfect summary
Ok so, i cant even find the announcement post for when skills became a thing. Wheres thor when you need him?
This post was last modified: 2017.Apr.11 02:46 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Apr.12, 07:01 AM
(2017.Apr.11 02:39 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Im pretty sure it was in the forum post the zen put up when skills first came out.
(2017.Apr.10 07:42 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  By work you mean paid for. You buy your characters in this game. I'm not trying to build my character at this point. I came back for the social aspect, but that seems to be fairly limited. Half a dozen people post on the forum, and nothing happens in the game. I'm bored.

Perfect summary
Ok so, i cant even find the announcement post for when skills became a thing. Wheres thor when you need him?

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-3...ght=Skills

You mean this ?

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2017.Apr.12, 07:20 AM
(2017.Apr.12 07:01 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2017.Apr.11 02:39 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Im pretty sure it was in the forum post the zen put up when skills first came out.

Perfect summary

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-3...ght=Skills

You mean this ?

That thread also say something about future skill updates, so forgive me for not believing or reading everything zen posts

2017.Apr.12, 07:43 AM
That's from 2008 and only minor changes have been made since lol

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.