AwakenedLands Forums
Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance (/thread-19984.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - SuperDave - 2017.Apr.04 10:38 PM

About to donate $20.00 soon and need to upgrade my Housing and Intelligence(Intelligence needs to be raised by 8 levels for next weapon)I'm wondering should I sell most credits for optimal housing and spent the rest on Intelligence and donator days or screw raising intelligence and forget about my goal of upgrading my weapon for a while and instead get the best housing I can afford spend a few credits on donator days and endurance.It would take a $200.00 donation to raise my intelligence by 8 levels and still have the ca$h for the weapon upgrade.Any advice/suggestions/ideas appreciated.

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - filthymick - 2017.Apr.04 11:14 PM

If ur goal is the weapon use it on Intel. You can always crime for house money, and house prices dont change. Cant promose that about credits. if you sell the creds youll have the money but no ability to use said weapon.

On the other hand, you need to train bad. You should be within 15 stats of me and im assuming you are not. Unless you just have a shitty weapon. In that case, go for the weapon.

Its a fail/fail situation

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - SuperDave - 2017.Apr.04 11:28 PM

Stats are as followed acc 50 + 3 cyberware,dex 49 +13 cyberware,res 43 + 9 cyberware end 20,int 15.Currently training my res exclusively.
I'm about to increase my dexterity and resistance by 1 level each curious as to how much this will help.

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - backfromhell - 2017.Apr.05 04:16 AM

If you haven't done the schools yet there's always a way to increase your intellegents there free. If there is some available to complete then use the money on housing, otherwise use the credits in into for your weapons upgrade.

However, you need int to 23, for your next weapon. I don't think 20$ will be enough to raise it that high for you

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - SuperDave - 2017.Apr.05 04:41 AM

No I goofed up I only need to raise my int by 4 levels also I failed to include my str stat.str is 52 + 15 with cyberware.
I've made up my mind I'll get sufficient housing and spend a few credits on donator days and spend a few on int and end as well as get 1 or 2 cyberware implants to cover all basesCoolRazz

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - filthymick - 2017.Apr.05 06:09 AM

Yea thats a tough call. I have high str thsn that and i use ranged. Id go for housing if i were you

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - bebopcrew420 - 2017.Apr.08 02:54 PM

(2017.Apr.04 10:38 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  About to donate $20.00

Ohhh. Big spender.

I have some of the highest int in the game. It's a waste of money. I did it only to equip a weapon. Your money is better spent on endurance. Housing should always be the top priority.

Also cyberware hurts you in the long run. You should only borg if you have high humanity, and I doubt you do davy

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - Howl - 2017.Apr.09 05:51 AM

(2017.Apr.04 11:28 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Stats are as followed acc 50 + 3 cyberware,dex 49 +13 cyberware,res 43 + 9 cyberware end 20,int 15.Currently training my res exclusively.
I'm about to increase my dexterity and resistance by 1 level each curious as to how much this will help.

IDKY you would get your res up. I thought that by now the word was out that res is basically useless if you have the more important stats upgraded high enuff and its ONLY good for getting better armor.

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - filthymick - 2017.Apr.09 05:57 AM

(2017.Apr.08 02:54 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

Ohhh. Big spender.

I have some of the highest int in the game. It's a waste of money. I did it only to equip a weapon. Your money is better spent on endurance. Housing should always be the top priority.

Also cyberware hurts you in the long run. You should only borg if you have high humanity, and I doubt you do davy
With skills being limited to the level your intel is, and weapon damage being more effected by skills thatn stats, this starement is extremely outdated, circa 2009

RE: Cyberware,Housing,Intelligence or Endurance - bebopcrew420 - 2017.Apr.09 07:32 PM

(2017.Apr.09 05:57 AM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2017.Apr.08 02:54 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

Ohhh. Big spender.

With skills being limited to the level your intel is, and weapon damage being more effected by skills thatn stats, this starement is extremely outdated, circa 2009

Sorry I haven't played sorry piece of shit game since 2009. As far as I knew there hadn't been any change in the format of the game since nobody plays or runs it. I don't think my entire statement was outdated either. Just the part about int because I have spent the past five years of my life doing something other then staring at this dead game, and missed that note. Either way, I could stop playing for another 5 years, come back and still beat your ass. So go fuck yourself you smartass little shithead.