What is Acceptable?
2007.Aug.05, 11:38 AM

Scenario 1: I say that if a member is attacked online and then they return the favor the next day then so be it. Paybacks. Yes, stims are the way to go.

Scenario 2: That person attacked an offline member of the other gang. The leader of the gang mugged him for mucho dinero (Alot of money). He attacked that member because he did not like it that his offline member was attacked. I say he should have waited until he was offline also. BUT, if you would have said that he returned the attack because he saw your online member was attacked by him then I would say he was supporting the gang family and it was OK and the money he got was a bonus. However, you said actions which meant he was taking the fact that his offline member was attacked also. So, he should have waited then. Just my $.0000001 opinion here. And yes, it does suck for non-donators as their refresh rate is very bad. I personally say that if people are unable to donate real money then build up your cash in the bank and when you see a good deal on credits buy some of those and as soon as you get 500 Voila 30 day donator pack. Smile I can also attest to what Punisher said about sending stims to people if they are in the hospital. Many moons ago I logged in a few minutes after being hit and was sent stims. Even by other players as well.
2007.Aug.05, 02:51 PM

I personally rarely attack people at the moment that have even been online for the last day, I have about 40 inactive people in my enemy list that I hit all the time. But yes this is cause i can do this at my lvl, I know when I hit the 30s+ i really doubt I'll find that many inactives that are good exp farms.
2007.Aug.05, 03:51 PM

Yeah, I got a few inactives myself. I am gradually weeding out my mugging targets since they have next to nothing on them now. LOL
2007.Aug.05, 03:56 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I am gradually weeding out my mugging targets since they have next to nothing on them now. LOL

i wish i have someone to mug Sad how do u find the inactive ones easier?
2007.Aug.05, 04:06 PM

w/o the "sit back and make money" jobs of the past, the inactive ones are no longer a good mugging target I'd think, I just use for exp. I got some of mine off the panteon for "most defending" and from the User list sorting and adding those 7+ days or so to my enemy list and they eventually become inactive, and if they come back i just take them off the list
2007.Aug.05, 04:10 PM

That's what I was doing. Any inactives that have been on in the last 10 days get taken off my list as well. Wouldn't be enough to mug to make the energy usage worth it even if they had some cash on them.

Also, I will send you some names and/or user IDs Andreica to try. :-)
2007.Aug.05, 04:15 PM

remember, inactives are still great exp farms Smile...and they dont complain about offline hits lol

doh
2007.Aug.06, 01:44 PM

aww lost one of my inactive guys lol, demolition, i attacked 95 times, with 95 wins, seems he found his way back to the game and is online now Smile
2007.Aug.06, 02:08 PM

Lol Demolition should change his name to Stepladder, hes given a hand up to the next level for a few of us Twisted

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.06, 04:59 PM

him and his brother, both good for some exp