Poll: how mad is deadman outta 10
1-4
5-7
7-10
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you deadman?
2017.Jan.09, 09:50 PM
RE: on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you deadman?
(2017.Jan.09 08:44 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  
(2017.Jan.08 10:55 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  Still can't believe this happens every time we war 420. Hosps us in attempts to win and still gets demolished lmao.

I can't believe you still haven't learned I am going to do what I say. You know what is going to happen, yet you keep coming here when there is better easier go out there. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
(2017.Jan.09 04:58 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  We would gladly go one v one with you guys.

Unforunatly we war mostly when you guys are going to bed. Which we can't help most of our members are online.
I'm just not a fan of dead man being a sook. Starting to Hosp us in an attempt to beat us. (It was a 7vs 5 situation in our favour when it started) but it failed.

We never said were the best. Never will. But we put up a good fight when we can. We just enjoy the competition with you guys!

If dead man doesn't soon we could organize a gang v gang war. No hosping. It would be a fun war to participate in

I started hoping because you are a fucking liar and not worspyour word AND you have the same problem as dreadwind and keep warring us. I told you several times we are not your farm and easy GP and when you come what is going to happen. You dont act like you want friendly action, you look like you want a blood war.

Can you stop mentioning me in every mail and forum post? You're angry at me because I like to do gang wars? Your logic is weird. We have never made a "truce" with you to say we aren't waring you. I don't understand why you talk like everything you're saying is facts when none of us have even said any of that to you. If your gang is "the best" like you say it is why the fuck do you even need a truce from us? Your whole gang is a bunch of pussies except for Mick, Mick enjoys the friendly wars and treats it the same way we do. I even message Mick sometimes after one of our wars wether we lose or win saying "good war"
Get off the crack and then maybe you may have some common sense 0_o
2017.Jan.10, 01:27 AM
Dead man, we won't war asylum because I like and respect mac and we won't war space wranglers for the same reason, however if we did war them win or loose they would take it like a man and not start crying,
And u have 2 many mails ha ha ha when u was messaging me about joining ur gang u didn't have 2 many mails, entill I said no to joining then u blocked me
2017.Jan.10, 01:34 AM
Idk there my experience is that space wranglers hosp anyone that wars them. At least that was their rule when AL was in its prime

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Jan.10, 01:53 AM
they still do i believe.

As for the fair war, deadman when you finally unblock me. msg me about organising a possible fair war, where we go all out and have some fun!! because im game for it, i know many of your members will be aswell.

balls in your court!
This post was last modified: 2017.Jan.10 02:00 AM by backfromhell.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Jan.10, 02:54 AM
(2017.Jan.10 01:53 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  balls in your mouth
2017.Jan.10, 03:10 AM
36548 ^D^ Dreadwind 44 323 Hospitalized by PassTheHookah.

You think dread runs the wars here. Lol.

But I had to quit.....

2017.Jan.10, 03:21 AM
Some of them. But i would assume as of lately it would be henley or aftermath. My opinion would say the more frequent wars happened recently after they joined.

How close am i?
(2017.Jan.10 01:53 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  they still do i believe.

As for the fair war, deadman when you finally unblock me. msg me about organising a possible fair war, where we go all out and have some fun!! because im game for it, i know many of your members will be aswell.

balls in your court!

I wanna vote this up. Or like this or whatever weird social media thing that happens

Could you imagine? Pretty much everyone still has candy im sure. Ridiculous career points probably (i know i have 4k+ atm) and an axe to grind. This war would be epic.

The 7 of us would be ignored by our kids while talking about this to our kids while they hog the playstation for weeks
This post was last modified: 2017.Jan.10 03:25 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Jan.10, 03:26 AM
I know you beg to stop. If you didn't like me you are going to hate icc. You don't know how good you had it. I'm done wasting my time for the back stabbing,lying, gang hoppers over there. AND you still haven't learned I keep my promises. I told you I wasn't going to stop it again...
2017.Jan.10, 03:26 AM
It's true I love a good war and I declare a few, no disrespect mick I quite often declare the wars on ur gang as I get good gp from battles it helps that I don't like deadman
2017.Jan.10, 03:29 AM
(2017.Jan.10 03:26 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  I know you beg to stop. If you didn't like me you are going to hate icc. You don't know how good you had it. I'm done wasting my time for the back stabbing,lying, gang hoppers over there. AND you still haven't learned I keep my promises. I told you I wasn't going to stop it again...

Its like you don't even read what I say you Muppet. I ask to stop because you look like a sook. Everyone sees it. Its a gang war. If you're crying over a fair gang war you're just a sad man. Can't handle the fact your gang looses on the occasion.

But I had to quit.....