Poll: how mad is deadman outta 10
1-4
5-7
7-10
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you deadman?
2017.Jan.09, 10:06 AM
RE: on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you deadman?
War em when Megatron is on, he can beat em cant he?
2017.Jan.09, 04:09 PM
One to call the kettle black.Mega and zzzz always hosp first when there gonna loose. Goes back years now this been going on. They know it. That is all.

420SMOKEWEEDEVERYDAY420
2017.Jan.09, 04:13 PM
I've not been here years, but in recent times its always been dead man that's started the hosp wars
2017.Jan.09, 05:01 PM
(2017.Jan.09 04:09 PM)mylord Wrote:  One to call the kettle black.Mega and zzzz always hosp first when there gonna loose. Goes back years now this been going on. They know it. That is all.

You keep hoping when you loose the war... Its happened several times. Dead man looks like the biggest sook now, he has even mail blocked me because he can't handle the bitter truth.

I also remember that you would Hosp our members years ago. Even tho were what did dead man call us gnaks?

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Jan.09, 05:13 PM
Yh dead man has me on blocked mail also, he eats candy attacks u and tells u how gr8 he and his gang r and then blocks u from mail again
2017.Jan.09, 05:45 PM
(2017.Jan.09 05:13 PM)gorgeousgeek Wrote:  Yh dead man has me on blocked mail also, he eats candy attacks u and tells u how gr8 he and his gang r and then blocks u from mail again

+1
I haven't said his in yonks but

FUCKING LAWLESS
2017.Jan.09, 08:44 PM
(2017.Jan.08 10:55 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  Still can't believe this happens every time we war 420. Hosps us in attempts to win and still gets demolished lmao.

I can't believe you still haven't learned I am going to do what I say. You know what is going to happen, yet you keep coming here when there is better easier go out there. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
(2017.Jan.09 04:58 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  We would gladly go one v one with you guys.

Unforunatly we war mostly when you guys are going to bed. Which we can't help most of our members are online.
I'm just not a fan of dead man being a sook. Starting to Hosp us in an attempt to beat us. (It was a 7vs 5 situation in our favour when it started) but it failed.

We never said were the best. Never will. But we put up a good fight when we can. We just enjoy the competition with you guys!

If dead man doesn't soon we could organize a gang v gang war. No hosping. It would be a fun war to participate in

I started hoping because you are a fucking liar and not worspyour word AND you have the same problem as dreadwind and keep warring us. I told you several times we are not your farm and easy GP and when you come what is going to happen. You dont act like you want friendly action, you look like you want a blood war.
This post was last modified: 2017.Jan.09 08:53 PM by deadmanwalking.
2017.Jan.09, 08:59 PM
Dead man we war u because it's fun and good points, and a blood war u do realise it's a game ??? And u scare nobody, and no it might not b the easiest points in the world but, there's not many gangs left out there that I can rape somebody for 10 gang points, and the fact that it's u and u cry and waste ur time and everytim3 we do makes it all worth while
2017.Jan.09, 09:05 PM
FYI I blocked many of you because I have more important mail to read and y'all want to be out of the hospital. YES? And we have things we would like to do. Here is one. You trashed us so bad why don't you pussies go tangle with Asylum, dark matter or the Wranglers a few times like we have? You have all the activity. I'm sure they will give you a fair fight.
The answer to the thread is a 4 of 10.
This post was last modified: 2017.Jan.09 09:07 PM by deadmanwalking.
2017.Jan.09, 09:18 PM
(2017.Jan.09 09:05 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  FYI I blocked many of you because I have more important mail to read and y'all want to be out of the hospital. YES? And we have things we would like to do. Here is one. You trashed us so bad why don't you pussies go tangle with Asylum, dark matter or the Wranglers a few times like we have? You have all the activity. I'm sure they will give you a fair fight.
The answer to the thread is a 4 of 10.

Sender : Zyzz [28349] online
Date : 13 December 16 @ 8:17:32 pm
Subject : RE(2):onnce again, sking for peace

the onnly reason we like warring is for the fact you guys are fun and give us some good competition. This gives life to the game man dead set! i cannot promise we wont war you again, because this is what the game is about. I know many of your membersfeel the same way, they enjoy the fact of having us as rivials. The wars are fun for us too, we enjoy some healthy competition, i dont see why you guys dont enjoy it.

This is what i sent to both you and ICC, i never promised. meaning you knew it was going to happen again!! Youre sounding more and more pathetic with the way you demand respect. Pipe down, stop thinking you're the only one in this game.
We have never consider you easy war people in fact i ave stated many times over, we enjoy a challenge!. we do not war you every chance we get!! not to mention you give us 10gp gang battle hits also!! so we're gonna do it when we can, however we stopped doing that and went for a more fun approach f just hitting for the sake of it.

stop sooking, grow a pair and take a fair fight to us, this hosping is because you lost a war, youre looking like a sore loser the more you talk.

edit.

if we wanted a blood war we would just hosp you, but we never do. its always you hosping us because you cant handle a little friendly comp. we have war'd space in the past when we first started. aditionally, dark matter and asylum are close friends of ours and we will not war them. Your members enjoy the comp with us as we're all on the same page of strength! hence its pretty even and enjoyable!!
This post was last modified: 2017.Jan.09 09:22 PM by backfromhell.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.