Good day lab rats (Scientists)
2007.Aug.04, 08:40 PM
Good day lab rats (Scientists)
This post here is for all of you scientists to discuss your theories to each other and to brag how many science journals you are in. Smile Smile Smile
2007.Aug.06, 07:21 PM

i'm not a rat... i just discect them.. with a hammer Twisted
2007.Aug.13, 07:16 AM

My anal probe comes in handy for the 1st time.
2007.Aug.13, 11:45 AM

:shock:
2007.Aug.25, 05:32 AM

i'm rank 2 and well... there is a big problem.
Our job special, remove time from surgery which is (10 mins * ur rank) is bugged, i tried it out on a guy and instead of removing 20 minutes it only removed 2 minutes....
2007.Aug.25, 09:56 AM

TugaKnight Wrote:i'm rank 2 and well... there is a big problem.
Our job special, remove time from surgery which is (10 mins * ur rank) is bugged, i tried it out on a guy and instead of removing 20 minutes it only removed 2 minutes....

It's probably best to let me know these things.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Aug.25, 10:04 AM

zenith Wrote:
TugaKnight Wrote:i'm rank 2 and well... there is a big problem.

It's probably best to let me know these things.

yeah tugaknight u need to tell zenith these things
2007.Aug.25, 10:09 AM

Sorry for at list saying it, besides i've known from experience that when u contact staff and admins they never reply, i'm not even sure they read so... better post it in the forums...

also, guy above me, that wasn't necessary and honestly you have hurt my feelings :cry: (aka flaming)
2007.Aug.25, 10:30 AM

TugaKnight Wrote:Sorry for at list saying it, besides i've known from experience that when u contact staff and admins they never reply, i'm not even sure they read so... better post it in the forums...

not true
2007.Aug.25, 11:05 AM

TugaKnight Wrote:Sorry for at list saying it, besides i've known from experience that when u contact staff and admins they never reply, i'm not even sure they read so... better post it in the forums...

I think I have a pretty decent track-record in returning mail. I'm the only one you really need to contact when it comes to code that doesn't perform the way it should.

I checked the code and it seems I flubbed on the wording of the ability. The ability should read "up to 10 minutes per rank". My apologies. The wording has been corrected.

I'll keep an eye on the results since now people can use it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin