Good day lab rats (Scientists)
2007.Aug.26, 09:54 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Zenith never replies to me :cry: lol lol lol

Do you blame her????? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had replies very quickly myself so I can definitely say when somebody here in AL is told to contact Admin by others believe me that is good advice to follow. Smile Smile Smile
2007.Sep.01, 07:14 AM

Back on topic....lol.....absolutely no bonus special bonus for level 3....very odd for the number of points that were needed to get here-1350....so far a very bad career choice Sad....Of course, most great scientists weren't appreciated until they died.

Level 2 special
Job Ability Career Points Description
Cybernetic Healing 6 This special reduces the heal time of any implant by up to 10 minutes times the career rating. lol

doh
2007.Sep.01, 10:13 AM

gtoofs Wrote:Back on topic....lol.....absolutely no bonus special bonus for level 3....very odd for the number of points that were needed to get here-1350....so far a very bad career choice Sad....Of course, most great scientists weren't appreciated until they died.

Level 2 special
Cybernetic Healing 6 This special reduces the heal time of any implant by up to 10 minutes times the career rating. lol

People don't seem to realize it, each rank makes your special abilities more powerful. So a rank 3 scientist who uses the Cybernetic Healing ability has better results than a rank 2.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Sep.01, 10:18 AM

And we can't expect to get all the best stuff/abilities right off the start...

The better the ability is, the more we'll have to work for it and it's only normal if you ask me.

Imagine if every1 could repair their hideout by 10X their normal rate at level 1 or 2!!! Total chaos in wars!
2007.Sep.01, 11:17 AM

zenith Wrote:
gtoofs Wrote:Back on topic....lol.....absolutely no bonus special bonus for level 3....very odd for the number of points that were needed to get here-1350....so far a very bad career choice Sad....Of course, most great scientists weren't appreciated until they died.

Level 2 special

People don't seem to realize it, each rank makes your special abilities more powerful. So a rank 3 scientist who uses the Cybernetic Healing ability has better results than a rank 2.

i may have been rash...lol...worked my fingers to the bone..come on...hehe....lets see what 4 beholds Smile

doh