There's always that one
2016.Jun.22, 05:15 AM
There's always that one
Let's put this whole bots have taken over AL to rest. This is primarily coming from the same player that displays either psychopathic tendencies or has the mentality of a 3 year old...haven't decided...but there are no bots in this game. Or if they are, they're terrible that they can't consistently crack top 5 or 10 on gym rats when activity is next to nothing on this game.

I won't identify this player, but GENERALly speaking, some people think just because someone is more active than them, they just cheat. I laugh at this game though even in its prime of Ush and Pun and Cheetah. When I joined, I was surprised to see these people actually slept all night without playing. I know not of any other game where the top players did something like that, or went hours occasionally during the week even without playing. And I'm talking about the era before phones.

AL doesn't have a bot problem. But speaking in GENERAL, some people just need to step up their game more.
This post was last modified: 2016.Jun.22 05:17 AM by Onward.
2016.Jun.22, 05:40 AM
RE: There's always that one
Exactly! My program is called a script, not a bot...
2016.Jun.22, 05:52 AM
Oh hi me
2016.Jun.22, 02:05 PM
(2016.Jun.22 05:15 AM)Onward Wrote:  <snip> the same player that displays either psychopathic tendencies or has the mentality of a 3 year old <snip>

Ha! This proves you're part of a hive mind. I've seen the exact same thing said GENERALy in various mails by several supposedly separate people over the years!
2016.Jun.22, 05:39 PM
(2016.Jun.22 02:05 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  
(2016.Jun.22 05:15 AM)Onward Wrote:  <snip> the same player that displays either psychopathic tendencies or has the mentality of a 3 year old <snip>

Ha! This proves you're part of a hive mind. I've seen the exact same thing said GENERALy in various mails by several supposedly separate people over the years!

pics or it didn't happen
2016.Jun.22, 06:26 PM
(2016.Jun.22 05:39 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2016.Jun.22 02:05 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  

pics or it didn't happen

I'm most impressed by the unintended use of alliteration.
2016.Jun.22, 06:39 PM
https://youtu.be/PqBzq9Dq6wc

The bot users just suck at life....
The link is to proof of bot btw
This post was last modified: 2016.Jun.22 06:39 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jun.22, 06:56 PM
Well that sucks. But it doesn't appear to be utilized in the game currently, unless the person is intentionally keeping it below the top ranks. But then why have a bot to just be mediocre?
2016.Jun.22, 07:23 PM
To be fair, it really wouldn't be that difficult to create a bot for this game. A decent knowledge of coding is all you'd really need and even then you can just steal all the coding from some other bot for another browser game like this and just tweak a few things here and there if you're lazy and do it that way.
2016.Jun.22, 07:50 PM
Oh I'm sure. When I played Kings of Chaos, bots were out of control. And that had captcha's that were very difficult to read. I'm sure this game is way too easy. I never learned a thing about coding though.