There's always that one
2016.Jun.22, 08:02 PM
RE: There's always that one
(2016.Jun.22 07:50 PM)Onward Wrote:  Oh I'm sure. When I played Kings of Chaos, bots were out of control. And that had captcha's that were very difficult to read. I'm sure this game is way too easy. I never learned a thing about coding though.

I made one for a game called Evony awhile back when I played it. Everyone had one and it was the only way to survive in the game as it took too much time to do it w/o a bot. Its honestly not worth it though as they are fairly easy to discover and ban as I found out the hard way when the entire game was swept for bots. Turned me off of botting for good lol
2016.Jun.22, 08:26 PM
I watch a guy on YouTube make a bot for games looks pretty easy on a PC all you need is the basic knowledge of computers but you need a PC for it note book copy and paste files and codeing is all it takes

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2016.Jun.22, 08:48 PM
Exactly. It's really not too difficult, I'm surprised I haven't really seen more suspicious bot activity on here, I truly don't believe anyone is botting on here except for the rather obvious one who isn't trying to hide it anymore. Makes it hard to believe people when they say others have multis, etc. when you've been accused of being two separate people's multis.
2016.Jun.22, 10:31 PM
(2016.Jun.22 06:56 PM)Onward Wrote:  Well that sucks. But it doesn't appear to be utilized in the game currently, unless the person is intentionally keeping it below the top ranks. But then why have a bot to just be mediocre?

But doesnt society reward mediocrity more than anything else?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jun.23, 06:00 AM
Speaking of multis. It's amazing how consistent Unkaged and all those gang members are in conspiracy theory gang. Who has time to play that many accounts? I couldn't manage more than one, let alone several.
2016.Jun.23, 01:56 PM
I guess it is easier than playing multiple games. I landed in Argentina and got mugged because I was here reading the forum.
2016.Jun.23, 02:38 PM
(2016.Jun.23 01:56 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  I guess it is easier than playing multiple games. I landed in Argentina and got mugged because I was here reading the forum.

Too fuckin funny

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jun.23, 11:30 PM
(2016.Jun.23 06:00 AM)Onward Wrote:  Speaking of multis. It's amazing how consistent Unkaged and all those gang members are in conspiracy theory gang. Who has time to play that many accounts? I couldn't manage more than one, let alone several.

OMG IKR? itz a maze in. #dedication

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2016.Jun.24, 12:11 AM
(2016.Jun.23 06:00 AM)Onward Wrote:  Speaking of multis. It's amazing how consistent Unkaged and all those gang members are in conspiracy theory gang. Who has time to play that many accounts? I couldn't manage more than one, let alone several.

More people to hosp.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2016.Jun.24, 08:24 PM
(2016.Jun.24 12:11 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  More people to hosp.

Let the hosps begin...