Special contractor services
2007.Aug.03, 01:58 PM

yes, in they're emenies
2007.Aug.03, 04:31 PM

lol
2007.Aug.04, 07:30 AM

Shall we ge tback on topic and stop spell checking my post?
2007.Aug.04, 08:55 AM

i wonder.,,, think Zen might have thought about the careers creating some unions? specialized gangs netgaining money and lvls while trying to stay out of the wars.. and actually being protected from gang wars and farming by the gangs themselves :? :shock:
2007.Aug.04, 10:30 AM

I suspect that might be a natural evolution of the game at some stage, as the jail busters formed before im sure new gangs and abilities will team up.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.04, 12:18 PM

Maybe there could be sevral "guilds" liek the bounty hunters guild the sccinetists guild ect ect
2007.Aug.04, 01:38 PM

Speaking of contractor services, anyone need a jail busting service. Actually had people feel generous and give me money for busting them out even though I didn't ask for it. LOL Two of them gave me $1000 each for the bust. I keep an eye out for their gang(s) first after my own gang and friends of course. HEHE

Also, speaking of the guild/union idea why not have people post to a designated topic. I will start one for the med field and anyone who is doing medical can post if they like. :-) Wouldn't be bad to try something like that. Of course your own gang takes priority first over the guild/union.

SO, if you do not see your designated career for a topic, feel free to start one. Smile Smile Smile