Special contractor services
2007.Aug.02, 09:29 PM
Special contractor services
LOL... just had a Great (maybe) idea!! seeing as i'm really too low leveled for any gang to seriously consider me as a member. Sad i've decided that what the established gangs need are some special services that can be bid on. i know that i chose a career that not too many peeps are going to go for. (scientist, its got steep advancement requirements, and very low physical bonuses, but has ,in my opinion,great potential.) i will prolly stick with it instead of bouncing around, and i'll be working for the upper levels so i can tweak cybernitics and create drugs( Twisted ) . i've come to the conclusion that a high level scientist can pretty much make his way as an independent. selling his services to those that are willing to pay, gaining protection from his customers, and being able to use "denial of services" to those that "farm" me. gotta love that independent spirit! Biggrin
2007.Aug.02, 09:37 PM

Got you beat bro, I'm already level 3 scientist.
2007.Aug.02, 09:40 PM

maybe we should start a scientis union.. that way we can lock-step price. unless there are union busters around....LOL. this game is going to evolve faster than we're going to be able to keep up with !!!
2007.Aug.02, 09:48 PM

unions? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i want a competetive market! booooooooo.
2007.Aug.02, 10:00 PM

I was just kidding about the level 3 scientist thing. You actually have a good idea there bro. Also if we unionize we can set prices higher.
2007.Aug.02, 10:15 PM

dayute Wrote:I was just kidding about the level 3 scientist thing. You actually have a good idea there bro. Also if we unionize we can set prices higher.

Boooooo, Hissssssssssssss. LOL I'm just messing with you guys.
go ahead jack those prices up!
2007.Aug.02, 10:52 PM

how about this as an idea. we could do like lawyers and charge a weekly retainer fee in addition to the fees to upgrade cybernetics before a gang war. you know.. a little sweetner so we'll be available when the junkies.. i mean the CUSTOMERS need us.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH
2007.Aug.03, 10:42 AM

I guess all careers can do this then. I can do it for medical services with other docs. The politicians for the jail aspect although even though they may negotiate lower bail amounts I personally wouldn't do it unless I knew the person I was helping as they may never get me the money back. I am sure other careers will have some kind of bonus aspect that "could" be used for the AL community if they choose. Smile Smile

Looks like we are going to have a few unions then. LOL
2007.Aug.03, 11:29 AM

maybe we could make a military foundation, we could become "bounty hunters" for the people who want a little less health on there enemys Twisted
2007.Aug.03, 01:47 PM

on their enemies?

Biggrin Biggrin