?
2016.Jan.01, 12:00 AM
RE: ?
(2015.Dec.31 11:30 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  
(2015.Dec.31 10:23 PM)deathishere Wrote:  I wouldn't donate 50cents to this game in its state. Dropping 1500 in it is pretty sad. Easiest money they have ever made by not doing anything.

what does it matter its my choice my player. and they haven't done anything for years.

Exactly... they haven't done anything for years. You would get more service at a strip club with that money then around here. I doubt the game will be around much longer to enjoy your player with that upgrade.
2016.Jan.01, 12:12 AM
The only difference between when they were active and now is contest prizes. Bottom line

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jan.01, 01:54 AM
(2016.Jan.01 12:12 AM)filthymick Wrote:  The only difference between when they were active and now is contest prizes. Bottom line

I remember game changes
2016.Jan.01, 02:01 AM
Only 3REAL updates since I started was the jail recorder (my idea thank you*), skills and gang battles. They say the attack code was changed but if they never told u, u wouldn't have noticed. Realistically everyone only wants their contest prizes.

If ppl were actively in competition with each other the game would pick up fast as fuck.

* http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-5...ust+logger
This post was last modified: 2016.Jan.01 02:06 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jan.01, 02:32 AM
?
(2016.Jan.01 02:01 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Only 3REAL updates since I started was the jail recorder (my idea thank you*), skills and gang battles. They say the attack code was changed but if they never told u, u wouldn't have noticed. Realistically everyone only wants their contest prizes.

If ppl were actively in competition with each other the game would pick up fast as fuck.

* http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-5...ust+logger

we need a war. you should join my gang if you feel the same.
same goes for anyone else that wants to start shit. no one gang war anyone double hits on stronger guys.
2016.Jan.01, 03:50 AM
Trust. But someone need to be in opposition. Can't have all the willing participants on the same side. Just start calling people names

super villains sucks , 7 laws sucks, DM sucks, Asylum sucks, Decepticons sucks, Wranglers suck.

BRING IT BITCHES!!

No thins gonna happen. No one even reads the forum but like 4 of us.

2016.Jan.01, 04:53 AM
(2016.Jan.01 03:50 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Trust. But someone need to be in opposition. Can't have all the willing participants on the same side. Just start calling people names

super villains sucks , 7 laws sucks, DM sucks, Asylum sucks, Decepticons sucks, Wranglers suck.

BRING IT BITCHES!!

if no bite perm hosp.
2016.Jan.01, 12:59 PM
OK computer nerds... now does anybody have an inking that if the server payments are auto pay, how long does $1500 ALONE keep AL running if the owner is a dead man with no heir?

The game isn't what it was. It isn't maintained. No more 123 bots. No new contests. No new uniques. Lo and behold, a post apocalyptic game as advertised!
2016.Jan.06, 01:44 PM
(2016.Jan.01 04:53 AM)UNKAGED Wrote:  
(2016.Jan.01 03:50 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Trust. But someone need to be in opposition. Can't have all the willing participants on the same side. Just start calling people names

BRING IT BITCHES!!

if no bite perm hosp.
Told you they were all pussies

2016.Jan.07, 02:56 AM

BRING IT BITCHES!!

Lucky you didn't say X pats.... Haha

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.