AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
and just so yous know of how much I donate in the past 2 weeks I payed them 1500 dollars and that was done in 3days and 50 % of that was all I use to progress my player. no one said coming back from six month would be easy. but I'm up for the challenge .
Dude I hope not. I put down just $100 and instantly regretted it. Not with a dead game.
its not dead yous are just a bunch of pussys. X
Back in the day that post wouldve spawn'd a minor Hosp war or at least three pages of canon fodder
What happened to everyone anyways? Just started playin again a few months ago after not playing for 3+ years and I seem to remember names such as batman hunter dingus brugada? Etc. did they all just stop playing randomly or banned?
Batvag been gone years now. Dingus too but hunter just quit bout a year and a half ago. Honestly I think a lack of forum participation and shit talking and drama and small beefs made it stale.

I'll start...

Whoever is rank 60 for acc, I'm coming for you. Your done. 59, you better get ready too. You're next.
(2015.Dec.30 11:33 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Batvag been gone years now. Dingus too but hunter just quit bout a year and a half ago. Honestly I think a lack of forum participation and shit talking and drama and small beefs made it stale.

I'll start...

Whoever is rank 60 for acc, I'm coming for you. Your done. 59, you better get ready too. You're next.

I planned that with kgb back in the day but I have bad habits and had to quit
(2015.Dec.30 11:33 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Batvag been gone years now. Dingus too but hunter just quit bout a year and a half ago. Honestly I think a lack of forum participation and shit talking and drama and small beefs made it stale.

I'll start...

Psh, forget the individual stats. As soon as I hit 65, I'm knocking people out of the top 50 battle stats. Now what?!

That is, unless surgery ends my come out of retirement party early.
I wouldn't donate 50cents to this game in its state. Dropping 1500 in it is pretty sad. Easiest money they have ever made by not doing anything.
(2015.Dec.31 10:23 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't donate 50cents to this game in its state. Dropping 1500 in it is pretty sad. Easiest money they have ever made by not doing anything.

what does it matter its my choice my player. and they haven't done anything for years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's