Thanksgiving contest
2014.Nov.27, 11:25 PM
RE: Thanksgiving contest
Always like this. You will be able to sell candycanes tho.

Late prizes is one thing, there wont be any prizes for is and you know it

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Nov.28, 01:53 AM
(2014.Nov.27 09:13 PM)hannibalcar Wrote:  For the most part I would like to be able to buy and sell my candy from halloween, but maybe its always this way only my first year on this game

Halloween candy has never been sellable. Save it for the christmas contest, and use them to refresh there and earn candy canes, which can be sold.

Don't accept less than 20k each for them though

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Nov.28, 05:23 AM
(2014.Nov.28 01:53 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2014.Nov.27 09:13 PM)hannibalcar Wrote:  For the most part I would like to be able to buy and sell my candy from halloween, but maybe its always this way only my first year on this game

Halloween candy has never been sellable. Save it for the christmas contest, and use them to refresh there and earn candy canes, which can be sold.

Don't accept less than 20k each for them though

Would get around 30k each
2014.Nov.28, 07:27 AM
Damn. I need to buy your guy's candies. Cheapo stuff.
2014.Nov.28, 09:58 AM
I was assuming one would flip them before the new year rang in.

But yes, the longer you hold onto your candies the more they are worth.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Nov.28, 04:54 PM
(2014.Nov.26 11:59 PM)cipher Wrote:  Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? No.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? Yes. If the winner is a refresher, there will be both, if the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one.

What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/eleven/twelvebot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that I forgot to list that can give you energy.

A prize will be given to the player who defeats the most turkeys. If this player is a refresher, then there will also be a prize for the non-refresher who beats the most turkeys.

A prize will also be given to the player (refresher, or non-refresher) who has the highest streak. In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by most turkeys killed.

We will continue the tradition of having a leaderboard so you can see how you are doing. The leaderboard will have NO names on it

I know I'm behind on contest items. I'll be back at home Thanksgiving evening, and will start contacting previous winners who haven't received their items. In the case where an armor set is up, I'll contact first place winners initially as they get their pick as to which item they want, then go down the list.

And he was never seen again.
2014.Nov.28, 04:58 PM
'I'll be back at home' is quite funny. He's been off on some bender fucking transvestite whores and coke on you guys' dollar, and he's coming home to bring false hope to you fools once again.
2014.Nov.28, 10:43 PM
Has thanksgiving evening been?
2014.Nov.28, 10:59 PM
Could you rephrase the question? My pk translator only works on pk....

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Nov.29, 06:47 PM
And I thought my jokes were bad.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy