AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thanksgiving contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? No.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? Yes. If the winner is a refresher, there will be both, if the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one.

What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/eleven/twelvebot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that I forgot to list that can give you energy.

A prize will be given to the player who defeats the most turkeys. If this player is a refresher, then there will also be a prize for the non-refresher who beats the most turkeys.

A prize will also be given to the player (refresher, or non-refresher) who has the highest streak. In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by most turkeys killed.

We will continue the tradition of having a leaderboard so you can see how you are doing. The leaderboard will have NO names on it

I know I'm behind on contest items. I'll be back at home Thanksgiving evening, and will start contacting previous winners who haven't received their items. In the case where an armor set is up, I'll contact first place winners initially as they get their pick as to which item they want, then go down the list.

Congrats to the winners:

MEGATRON [24064] - Most Turkeys Defeated - Refresher
NightProwler [41433] - Most Turkeys Defeated - Non-Refresher
KGB [41126] - Highest Streak (tie-breaker: most turkeys killed)
i call bullshit ...unless this fucks been lost for 2 years or better ......
this is 100% true. i also just seen a pig fly past my window.
Did you guys hear the news? Apparently hell has frozen over
hell has frozen over and flooded ....buffalo ny knows
Right. I won't hold my breath. I don't want a 'pick of items,' either, if your ass actually does do a unique pass. It's called a unique for a reason, not some hat draw for boobie prizes.
He said boobie
I have one question Cipher..... do you ever NOT HAVE AN EXCUSE of why prizes are late? Who the hell cares about them anyways? Same thing over and over again.

IMPROVE THE DAMN GAME!!!!!
For the most part I would like to be able to buy and sell my candy from halloween, but maybe its always this way only my first year on this game
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's