So
2014.Sep.21, 06:14 AM
RE: So
You sit back and watch cause you're a little bitch. Who loves to start shit. But when the heats on , you can't handle it so you run and hide.

Who said anything about running from 36. I stayed in the hosp war for quite some time monk actually kicked us out. Not that you would know. Cause you ran to habitat as soon as it started.
maybe the balls in my court. But you just got served.

Sit back and pretty in ya nice house that you have. Train and let ya gang cop it. That is the reason to why your in the top 5 for wealth in poi.

Good day sir

Ps
I sent thoose msgs to prowler. Not you. You're talking from the wrong account BRaH!
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.21 06:23 AM by backfromhell.
2014.Sep.21, 09:14 AM
(2014.Sep.21 06:14 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  You sit back and watch cause you're a little bitch. Who loves to start shit. But when the heats on , you can't handle it so you run and hide.

Who said anything about running from 36. I stayed in the hosp war for quite some time monk actually kicked us out. Not that you would know. Cause you ran to habitat as soon as it started.
maybe the balls in my court. But you just got served.

Sit back and pretty in ya nice house that you have. Train and let ya gang cop it. That is the reason to why your in the top 5 for wealth in poi.

Good day sir

Ps
I sent thoose msgs to prowler. Not you. You're talking from the wrong account BRaH!

Serious proof DM and prowler are multis...
2014.Sep.21, 09:34 AM
Penis
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.24 05:10 PM by bconrad56.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Sep.21, 02:41 PM
(2014.Sep.19 07:12 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  You won't be enjoying any of The NightProwler's forum posts. From what I hear new players or old ones that don't have the forum set up yet...can't get in here.
NigthtProwler has asked me to post his statements releasing information on the war for all those who are curious, and to make it known he is not hiding from these posts or any other action by the shadow family in general.

Since I am the one who gets to colate the messages, I have a few remarks of my own.

1)Sickness is a moron and the warlord who brought SA to #2 POI war GP may be the one who brings them back down to about 4th or gets the credit for ruining the whole damn family gang.

2)I can't find a member of the warlords over 20th level I can trust or have any respect for. They are a lying ass pile of clowns... driving a shitty little car.

3)Mac is a silver tongued pompass ass that gives a shit about nothing and no one but himself.

READ THE DIRTY DEEDS PRESS RELEASE LATER TODAY...
Oh yeah...

4)Dreadwind is a snitch, a turncoat, and a backbiter.

I don't know how many times this fool has left during hosps, been the guy talking to the enemy, and the guy not getting hit.

You are a shadow now dude. You fucked up and wrote your own name on the shit list!!! How's this for some juicy info:

People in other gangs are getting into the top housing
People in other gangs are trying to make it to top dawg
Little gangs are warring to get bigger

Mac knows all this shit without having to be told by somebody... Do you think you should be glorified for stealing this important info? It's funny how you leave again right before Mac and Asylum come hosping again...

Q: What do you call a gang hopper with no legs?
A: Dreadwind

You can't trust anyone in warlords? lol. Coming from a guy who randomly hits shadow gangs rather then sticking with the player who started it. Before you sold your bodies to joints we never had an issue with dirty deeds, now you guys bend over and take it like theres no tomorrow.
2014.Sep.21, 02:54 PM
(2014.Sep.21 02:41 PM)deathishere Wrote:  
(2014.Sep.19 07:12 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  You won't be enjoying any of The NightProwler's forum posts. From what I hear new players or old ones that don't have the forum set up yet...can't get in here.
NigthtProwler has asked me to post his statements releasing information on the war for all those who are curious, and to make it known he is not hiding from these posts or any other action by the shadow family in general.

Since I am the one who gets to colate the messages, I have a few remarks of my own.

1)Sickness is a moron and the warlord who brought SA to #2 POI war GP may be the one who brings them back down to about 4th or gets the credit for ruining the whole damn family gang.

2)I can't find a member of the warlords over 20th level I can trust or have any respect for. They are a lying ass pile of clowns... driving a shitty little car.

3)Mac is a silver tongued pompass ass that gives a shit about nothing and no one but himself.

READ THE DIRTY DEEDS PRESS RELEASE LATER TODAY...
Oh yeah...

4)Dreadwind is a snitch, a turncoat, and a backbiter.

I don't know how many times this fool has left during hosps, been the guy talking to the enemy, and the guy not getting hit.

You are a shadow now dude. You fucked up and wrote your own name on the shit list!!! How's this for some juicy info:

People in other gangs are getting into the top housing
People in other gangs are trying to make it to top dawg
Little gangs are warring to get bigger

Mac knows all this shit without having to be told by somebody... Do you think you should be glorified for stealing this important info? It's funny how you leave again right before Mac and Asylum come hosping again...

Q: What do you call a gang hopper with no legs?
A: Dreadwind

You can't trust anyone in warlords? lol. Coming from a guy who randomly hits shadow gangs rather then sticking with the player who started it. Before you sold your bodies to joints we never had an issue with dirty deeds, now you guys bend over and take it like theres no tomorrow.

they dig that and according to mails some want it

Sender : 2asandab [32040]
Date : 20 September 14 @ 7:11:03 pm
Subject :

I've got a release for you.

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2014.Sep.21, 06:32 PM
Name: Roach21 [39990]

User Class: Human Member

User Level: 33

Signed Up: June 17, 2011 12:57:33 pm

Last Active: September 21, 2014 7:13:29 pm

Last Action: 16 minutes 32 seconds ago

Online: Offline

Days Old: 1192

Friends: 33

Enemies: 24

Referrals: 3

Physical Info

Health Status: Critical Condition

Gang: Unrelenting

In hospital for 205 minutes. Reason : Brutalized by TheAvenger.

Nice too see you care about members who leave to get stronger and enjoy the game
2014.Sep.21, 10:18 PM
(2014.Sep.21 06:32 PM)backfromhell Wrote:  Nice too see you care about members who leave to get stronger and enjoy the game

Like you guys who pay newbies to join your gang...

Knowing you're in a hosp war.

someone's desperate for members...
2014.Sep.21, 10:29 PM
Who the fuck are you^^
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.21 10:31 PM by backfromhell.
2014.Sep.21, 10:51 PM
ItalianSaux

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Sep.22, 01:12 AM
(2014.Sep.21 10:51 PM)filthymick Wrote:  ItalianSaux

Who?