AwakenedLands Forums
So - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: So (/thread-19568.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

So - TommiTheTaco - 2014.Sep.15 03:46 PM

How long is this Mac vs the world of AL war going to go on? The world doesn't have a lot of ball busters or no life having true war mongers to do real damage to Mac's gang.

RE: So - sickness - 2014.Sep.15 04:02 PM

(2014.Sep.15 03:46 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  How long is this Mac vs the world of AL war going to go on? The world doesn't have a lot of ball busters or no life having true war mongers to do real damage to Mac's gang.
ahh blame Mac ..no I started fucking with DD and a week later nightprowler sent an ultimatum ..btw asylum stayed away well I hosped and they hosped me ..then they nightprowler hit other shadow gangs ....I told him that was bad ... so now it never ends Winky

RE: So - Maccleod - 2014.Sep.15 04:15 PM

(2014.Sep.15 03:46 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  How long is this Mac vs the world of AL war going to go on? The world doesn't have a lot of ball busters or no life having true war mongers to do real damage to Mac's gang.

See above, I never started this one. Also I've taken more attacks and more hosp time in this war than any other I've been in. Kudos to DD and 420.

RE: So - TommiTheTaco - 2014.Sep.15 04:38 PM

Never said you started it. I'm wondering who's going to concede or crush in this fuckfest.

RE: So - sickness - 2014.Sep.15 04:43 PM

I know im weak ...compared to a lot ....but ive always been one to stand ...stupidly even to Mac when we had issues ...guess im sayin place your bets ...all money covered , cough , by mac and asylum ...but we don't lose or cave Winky

RE: So - 2asandab - 2014.Sep.17 12:11 PM

So is a great album by Peter Gabriel

In war there are no winners and losers

And thanks Mac, I love kudos, it's like a candy bar but really it's a granola bar.

Reference'd

RE: So - ItalianSaux - 2014.Sep.17 01:58 PM

Define 'real damage'...

I recently crunched some numbers in the POI and came out with this.... I dunno, you be the judge:

The list below shows the amount of attacks from each group over the last 24 hours:

DD420 - 255
Shadow - 172

Most active attackers from each side:

DD420 -

420 BK201 43
{DD} NightProwler 35
{DD} Codex 30

Shadow -

}SA{ Mac 57
}SA{ shauno 41
}SA{ Caine 20

Edit: This was a few days ago

RE: So - sickness - 2014.Sep.17 02:11 PM

well mathematically speaking ...every time I get hit im in for 100 -250 mins on average ...if im out for more than 5 mins I manage 3 hosps averaging 100 - 200 mins .....you do the rest off the math

RE: So - TommiTheTaco - 2014.Sep.17 04:36 PM

Codex I can see doing something worthwhile. Nightprowler and Mick, however, aren't the biggest boys on the block.

It's a game of morale and money. The more the other people ultimately spend, money and time, the less the morale, leading to a victor. Not far along enough for that determination yet.
Codex I can see doing something worthwhile. Nightprowler and Mick, however, aren't the biggest boys on the block.

It's a game of morale and money. The more the other people ultimately spend, money and time, the less the morale, leading to a victor. Not far along enough for that determination yet.oh

RE: So - sickness - 2014.Sep.17 05:17 PM

Balls in my mouth makes me smile.