Cyborgs
2014.May.30, 09:38 PM
Cyborgs
In my early AL life, I got borgs almost as soon as I could. Tought I'd try and be wise about it, so I got only the most expensive, and tried focusing on res. Training hit sucks so much time and energy. Anyway.

I could not stop checking those that had stepped over the fine line between man and machines in the POI. I don't remember ever playing with Cyclonus, but he's always been there. I know him just for that.

I saw people joining the club over time, wars, boredom, or attempt of character suicide. And I always wondered how it would be.

Well, I love being a cyborg. It happenned, like many, on the day I tought I'd quit. It's easy when you don't care to just borg everything you worked so long for. I was surprised.

But now the game has changed, so did I, and I think it's just a different gameplay now, being a cyborg . I'm not talking raw power at all, just the fact. To the limit, RP wise, it feels like there's been a nuke and we're in Mad Max while it was Blade Runner before.

Anyway, tought I'd share. And that it would be better than most of the usual forum crap anyway.

-Preacher
This post was last modified: 2014.May.30 09:38 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2014.May.31, 12:00 AM
RE: Cyborgs
i feel the change from cyber punk to post apocalypse fer sure

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.May.31, 01:42 AM
I think you guys need to go sleep off this fucked high you're on. This game is more Roadtrip than anything else.
2014.May.31, 02:08 AM
Less sleep more drugs

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.May.31, 10:54 AM
Whatever floats your boat Tommi, even tough you're probably half right.

2014.May.31, 01:32 PM
(2014.May.30 09:38 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  In my early AL life, I got borgs almost as soon as I could. Tought I'd try and be wise about it, so I got only the most expensive, and tried focusing on res. Training hit sucks so much time and energy. Anyway.

I could not stop checking those that had stepped over the fine line between man and machines in the POI. I don't remember ever playing with Cyclonus, but he's always been there. I know him just for that.

I saw people joining the club over time, wars, boredom, or attempt of character suicide. And I always wondered how it would be.

Well, I love being a cyborg. It happenned, like many, on the day I tought I'd quit. It's easy when you don't care to just borg everything you worked so long for. I was surprised.

But now the game has changed, so did I, and I think it's just a different gameplay now, being a cyborg . I'm not talking raw power at all, just the fact. To the limit, RP wise, it feels like there's been a nuke and we're in Mad Max while it was Blade Runner before.

Anyway, tought I'd share. And that it would be better than most of the usual forum crap anyway.

-Preacher

You're a fraud not a Cyborg the P.O.I. veriifies this you're simply a Million-ware you have no right to publicly declare yourself as something you're not you're much more like a impostor and wannabe that simply doesn't have what it takes to be what you aspire to be.
This post was last modified: 2014.May.31 01:33 PM by SuperDave.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2014.May.31, 02:35 PM
Huh? Come an Davy

2014.May.31, 04:30 PM
and he wonders why his hospital room has a permanent plaque outside of it.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Jun.06, 12:30 PM
PfffTTT
2014.Jun.06, 01:51 PM
(2014.Jun.06 12:30 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  PfffTTT

Welcome back!Please leave NOW!

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167