AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cyborgs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my early AL life, I got borgs almost as soon as I could. Tought I'd try and be wise about it, so I got only the most expensive, and tried focusing on res. Training hit sucks so much time and energy. Anyway.

I could not stop checking those that had stepped over the fine line between man and machines in the POI. I don't remember ever playing with Cyclonus, but he's always been there. I know him just for that.

I saw people joining the club over time, wars, boredom, or attempt of character suicide. And I always wondered how it would be.

Well, I love being a cyborg. It happenned, like many, on the day I tought I'd quit. It's easy when you don't care to just borg everything you worked so long for. I was surprised.

But now the game has changed, so did I, and I think it's just a different gameplay now, being a cyborg . I'm not talking raw power at all, just the fact. To the limit, RP wise, it feels like there's been a nuke and we're in Mad Max while it was Blade Runner before.

Anyway, tought I'd share. And that it would be better than most of the usual forum crap anyway.

-Preacher
i feel the change from cyber punk to post apocalypse fer sure
I think you guys need to go sleep off this fucked high you're on. This game is more Roadtrip than anything else.
Less sleep more drugs
Whatever floats your boat Tommi, even tough you're probably half right.
(2014.May.30 09:38 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]In my early AL life, I got borgs almost as soon as I could. Tought I'd try and be wise about it, so I got only the most expensive, and tried focusing on res. Training hit sucks so much time and energy. Anyway.

I could not stop checking those that had stepped over the fine line between man and machines in the POI. I don't remember ever playing with Cyclonus, but he's always been there. I know him just for that.

I saw people joining the club over time, wars, boredom, or attempt of character suicide. And I always wondered how it would be.

Well, I love being a cyborg. It happenned, like many, on the day I tought I'd quit. It's easy when you don't care to just borg everything you worked so long for. I was surprised.

But now the game has changed, so did I, and I think it's just a different gameplay now, being a cyborg . I'm not talking raw power at all, just the fact. To the limit, RP wise, it feels like there's been a nuke and we're in Mad Max while it was Blade Runner before.

Anyway, tought I'd share. And that it would be better than most of the usual forum crap anyway.

-Preacher

You're a fraud not a Cyborg the P.O.I. veriifies this you're simply a Million-ware you have no right to publicly declare yourself as something you're not you're much more like a impostor and wannabe that simply doesn't have what it takes to be what you aspire to be.
Huh? Come an Davy
and he wonders why his hospital room has a permanent plaque outside of it.
PfffTTT
(2014.Jun.06 12:30 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]PfffTTT

Welcome back!Please leave NOW!
Reference URL's