What is the reason why you stay in your current gang?
2014.May.17, 06:52 AM
RE: What is the reason why you stay in your current gang?
Sv killed vs on some bad shit that happen i think

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.May.23, 08:58 PM
I stay in my current gang because I respect Most of the active players in it. There are some players in our gang I have no respect for but I know (hope) they will not be there forever and will eventually leave. CoolSmirk

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2014.May.23, 09:33 PM
(2014.May.16 08:08 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  I am actually interested to hear some people's reasons as in why you stay in the gang you're currently in? Do you ever think of seeing how other gangs are like?

Didn't you leave shadow war lords because you weren't getting any bum sex
2014.May.23, 09:35 PM
He gets plenty here. You're jealous Winky

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.May.23, 09:41 PM
(2014.May.23 09:35 PM)filthymick Wrote:  He gets plenty here. You're jealous Winky

Na man. Just make sure you use protection, who knows what sand monkeys he has.
2014.May.23, 10:30 PM
This is my second gang. Started with VLR.. Viva La Resistance ran by Ohm. two or three group VLR gangs that was. Than I took over changed it to The Beer Store. not to sure what happened to the other vlr gangs . that's along time ago.
2014.May.23, 10:40 PM
x pats was the best gang of all time. moved back home to let my character die there. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2014.May.24, 06:02 AM
X Pats was garbage. The only reason they got any better is because they kicked all their members, but that only left a big ole sour puss.

I remember how funny it was. Habitwat became the next X Pats adter I mushed their members into the ground, save for 3.
2014.May.26, 01:55 AM
(2014.May.24 06:02 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  X Pats was garbage. The only reason they got any better is because they kicked all their members, but that only left a big ole sour puss.

I remember how funny it was. Habitwat became the next X Pats adter I mushed their members into the ground, save for 3.

unless you where in xpats you have no idea mate. (insert random Tommi fucks bunnies comment here)

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2014.May.26, 07:08 AM
Oh, but I do. Black ousted all of you dudes when those asses started getting fist rammed.

Twas funny.