AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What is the reason why you stay in your current gang?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am actually interested to hear some people's reasons as in why you stay in the gang you're currently in? Do you ever think of seeing how other gangs are like?
(2014.May.16 08:08 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually interested to hear some people's reasons as in why you stay in the gang you're currently in? Do you ever think of seeing how other gangs are like?

You would know about other gangs the most due to the amount of gangs you have been in.
(2014.May.16 08:08 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually interested to hear some people's reasons as in why you stay in the gang you're currently in? Do you ever think of seeing how other gangs are like?

usually Because we see what other gangs have to offer, ether we like it or we don't eventually we find a gang that suits how we play the game and stick with it through think and thin.

I mean i have been in dark matter, 36, killer bees, xpats. I have been in alot of gangs. some big others small.
BAD family, Seven Sins, Villains Syndicate, Space Wranglers, Killer Bees, 36th, Killer Bees.

bad family was first, but gang fell apart.

Seven Sins fell apart when Ryan sold the gang from under seven laws's noses.

VS went to shit. well, we all know why.

SW kicked me for inactivity when i started a new job, after I paid for slot for a new member.

left KB after they went inactive.

36th went full multi mode, so I bailed from there.

Crystal Guardians has two people I tutored and helped out when they were newbies, so I met back up with them.

edit: I might have been in Valhalla at some point but I am not sure.
Usually, it's for friends, loyalty, and good times.

Other than starting as a noob back in the days with the original Cosa Nostras under Atrain with Bigrod running the show, my AL career was mainly with Valhalla, and then the Killer Bees.

In both gangs, I met great people, and had tons of fun. People there were dedicated, loyal, helpfull, and working towards a greater goal.

I left Valhalla on my own on a stupid rage quit cause I got sick of stuff, but it was my own fault. And, well, I left the Bees when I left the game. Both were and are still family to me.
(2014.May.16 08:59 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]BAD family, Seven Sins, Villains Syndicate, Space Wranglers, Killer Bees, 36th, Killer Bees.

SW kicked me for inactivity when i started a new job, after I paid for slot for a new member.

KB has two people I tutored and helped out when they were newbies, so I met back up with them.

What happened with VS again?
Only 3gangs i have not been in
(2014.May.16 10:06 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.May.16 08:59 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]BAD family, Seven Sins, Villains Syndicate, Space Wranglers, Killer Bees, 36th, Killer Bees.

Crystal Guardians has two people I tutored and helped out when they were newbies, so I met back up with them.

What happened with VS again?

intoxicated back to fronting.
I want to know about VS, myself.

I stay loyal to whoever wants me. I had my own gang for a while, then went to VS for a bit. Was too rowdy, so I went solo until I smashed/joined Dissidence. Back to VS, then SV, then cheetah became herself...36th forever, disappeared, 36th, and SV.Fairly short list. I joined some of these guys because they were fun and the only guys that woyld takr me. Others was for the shear amount of fighting they got into. 36th was for my buds.
Anyone please elaborate on what happened with VS?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's