Poll: Are trainers worthwhile?
Yes. They do help
No. They are a waste of money and the time it takes to click that extra option.
I dont know
[Show Results]

Personal Trainers
2007.Jul.30, 09:24 PM
Personal Trainers
I find that an experienced personal trainer only gets me 1 to 2 more points per training session in the gym.

Am I doing something wrong or is everyone getting the same small return on their investments?
2007.Jul.30, 09:28 PM

I exclusively use trainers

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Jul.30, 09:33 PM

One or two points help when you're training resistence. Thats really the only time I use it. I'd say its probably worth more the higher you get in level and stats.
2007.Jul.30, 09:40 PM

chumstain Wrote:One or two points help when you're training resistence. Thats really the only time I use it. I'd say its probably worth more the higher you get in level and stats.

I have to say that sounds about as true as it gets.

I wish it was a bigger difference though.

If it was real life, even if I was rich, I wouldnt pay that much money for such a poor trainer.

I would just go to the gym 1 more time every ten years.
2007.Jul.30, 09:48 PM

lol. true. i also remember reading something about being able to get better trainers with some of the new careers once you get to a certain rank.
2007.Jul.30, 10:04 PM

I used to use them and get as high as 10 more points with them but it was 10 more than the 150 I get, so maybe not as good as it looks for 20$ a point.

Can still be useful to some I guess though.
2007.Jul.30, 10:05 PM

BabySeal Wrote:I would just go to the gym 1 more time every ten years.

Pure comedy. If Beelzebub was still here he'd whip your butt into shape (he's a trainer).

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.30, 10:08 PM

HAHA!

I am glad you added in that he is a trainer.
2007.Jul.30, 10:42 PM

My trainer keeps hitting on me....I think.... :shock:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jul.30, 11:35 PM

Canosoup Wrote:My trainer keeps hitting on me....I think.... :shock:

I wasn't hitting on you! I was just congratulating you. jeez.