AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Personal Trainers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BabySeal

I find that an experienced personal trainer only gets me 1 to 2 more points per training session in the gym.

Am I doing something wrong or is everyone getting the same small return on their investments?
I exclusively use trainers

chumstain

One or two points help when you're training resistence. Thats really the only time I use it. I'd say its probably worth more the higher you get in level and stats.

BabySeal

chumstain Wrote:One or two points help when you're training resistence. Thats really the only time I use it. I'd say its probably worth more the higher you get in level and stats.

I have to say that sounds about as true as it gets.

I wish it was a bigger difference though.

If it was real life, even if I was rich, I wouldnt pay that much money for such a poor trainer.

I would just go to the gym 1 more time every ten years.

chumstain

lol. true. i also remember reading something about being able to get better trainers with some of the new careers once you get to a certain rank.

Thor

I used to use them and get as high as 10 more points with them but it was 10 more than the 150 I get, so maybe not as good as it looks for 20$ a point.

Can still be useful to some I guess though.
BabySeal Wrote:I would just go to the gym 1 more time every ten years.

Pure comedy. If Beelzebub was still here he'd whip your butt into shape (he's a trainer).

BabySeal

HAHA!

I am glad you added in that he is a trainer.
My trainer keeps hitting on me....I think.... :shock:

syntheticdarkness

Canosoup Wrote:My trainer keeps hitting on me....I think.... :shock:

I wasn't hitting on you! I was just congratulating you. jeez.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's