credits
2014.Mar.28, 06:12 PM
RE: credits
Like megatron, bough 11500 creds and resells for 1.3k ea. which is a good plan IF someone buys it. Else he just wasted 14+m lol

P.S You don't want cred price to go up anymore? Don't buy overpriced creds. Easy, make them fail their bulk investment and the price will go down.

Better non donator status than bump cred prices up more IMO. Like me, I can buy creds with my daily income easily and still make a profit but I won't.
This post was last modified: 2014.Mar.28 06:14 PM by strqaz.
2014.Mar.28, 10:19 PM
That is incorrect. If no balance comes from a set source, such as an admin, the prices will continue to rise, even if people never bought another credit again.

Why? 1) They have the supply. They set the prices. If no one buys, people start removing entries, leading to growth from projection.

2) While their credits are selling/not selling, their capital continues to grow through crimes. The basic thought would be 'there's a sap in the world waiting for these, so I'll keep them there.' They will feel no need to rush sale the credits.

So, buy the credits or don't. The prices will rise until someone of authority comes back or a top player designates themselves honorary admin by flexing their muscle and forcing issue on problems like this...and General's a cunt, so I don't expect such measures from him.

On an ending note...I went there. I went there, Hiroshima'd the thing, and meandered on out.
2014.Mar.29, 05:20 AM
Please look at the credit POI before you say people are hoarding them. Shit, #4 for credits is a guy who has not played in 600 days, #5 hasn't played in 200 days.

Zeon has the 2nd most credits, and #1 is tehpwnerer.

Neither of them have credit listings, but I am sure someone will go tinfoil hat on us and say zeon is donating them to the gang, and having Likewoah sell them for him.

here's #25
http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=37224

donated, played 3 hours, never came back

What would be nice would be to have something done with all the credits on inactives.

Credits in Circulation 400,032
This post was last modified: 2014.Mar.29 05:25 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Mar.29, 08:57 AM
(2014.Mar.28 06:12 PM)strqaz Wrote:  Like megatron, bough 11500 creds and resells for 1.3k ea. which is a good plan IF someone buys it. Else he just wasted 14+m lol

P.S You don't want cred price to go up anymore? Don't buy overpriced creds. Easy, make them fail their bulk investment and the price will go down.

Better non donator status than bump cred prices up more IMO. Like me, I can buy creds with my daily income easily and still make a profit but I won't.

Couldn't be more wrong. There is no way that many credits were available on the market for me to buy. I had them on reversed from awhile ago when I donated. Even then majority of the time I sell cheaper than the market.