how come......
2008.Apr.06, 11:33 PM

War is extremely expensive for most. Especially if you have mighty goals of bumping up your gang hideout, or GCB. There are a few hardcore gang war gangs out there. But, at this point most gangs see how far ahead the top 10 gangs are and I bet are a little overwhelmed with the work it would requires to catch up. It's not for everyone, I wish gang points could be farmed and sold. That would be nice, and give the smaller gangs opportunities to buy points. maybe would help them catch up a bit.
2008.Apr.07, 12:28 AM

I'm surprised at some of the gangs and how far they've improved in the past few months.
2008.Apr.07, 07:17 AM

Yeah..thats the hardest thing getting those darn points. BUt it adds a whole new element the game. I like that idea of being able to purchase gang points, that would help out alot.
2008.Apr.07, 07:47 AM

But if a lower gang buys them what is to stop the higher level gang from farming them back?
2008.Apr.07, 08:57 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:But if a lower gang buys them what is to stop the higher level gang from farming them back?

Nothing, you would have to be smart enough only to buy them, then use them right away.