how come......
2008.Apr.02, 01:04 PM
how come......
we cant use gang points to open slots as well?
2008.Apr.02, 01:07 PM

Answer the questions asked if you know the answer or stay out of this thread-USH
2008.Apr.02, 01:19 PM

grabtindy Wrote:Edited by USH

Always one to talk drek when its a perfectly good question.
2008.Apr.02, 05:33 PM

grabtindy Wrote:Answer the questions asked if you know the answer or stay out of this thread-USH

ush is getting some ser attitude these days.
2008.Apr.02, 06:32 PM

OK fine, here's the only answer that could come from this forum:

We don't know, ask Zen.
2008.Apr.02, 10:49 PM

i feel it may be that everything else is already time consuming enough let alone the fact that it would be almost impossible to start with a 3 man gang and gain enough points to add slots and gain members and gain points just to have a nice sized gang.... although i wonder why we cant Buy Gang Upgrades with Cash....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Apr.03, 11:27 AM

JaySin Wrote:i feel it may be that everything else is already time consuming enough let alone the fact that it would be almost impossible to start with a 3 man gang and gain enough points to add slots and gain members and gain points just to have a nice sized gang.... although i wonder why we cant Buy Gang Upgrades with Cash....

My "conspiracy theory" is that the upgrades are only able to be upgraded by gang points is that you have to build a "reputation" in order to build up your gang.

Money can buy reputation but when the moneys gone, would your rep be gone also?

IMO there is enough you can buy within a gang that upgrades (besides slots) should stay as points earned.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Apr.03, 11:28 AM

Gang war burn money much more and faster than buying the upgrade by cash. The Numbus and the Stim... are quite expensive.

And, it generate more activities in the AL community.

The Downside...
Not everyone like war tho..
2008.Apr.06, 09:28 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Gang war burn money much more and faster than buying the upgrade by cash. The Numbus and the Stim... are quite expensive.

And, it generate more activities in the AL community.

The Downside...
Not everyone like war tho..
Who doesn't like war? :shock:
2008.Apr.06, 11:28 PM

i'm starting to think most of my members dont like to war lol

j/k guys