bullies
2008.Feb.24, 12:27 AM

shadowinc Wrote:i take that about reminding you of the bush family as a complament,much rather them than the clintons family :roll:

you would be incorrect sir, and the clintons (espec hill) aren't all that great either.
2008.Feb.24, 12:43 AM

mudpies Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:i take that about reminding you of the bush family as a complament,much rather them than the clintons family :roll:

you would be incorrect sir, and the clintons (espec hill) aren't all that great either.

LOL :oops:
2008.Feb.24, 03:32 AM

Heh. You talk about them being bullies for hospitalizing your group..It's a war, bro. I'm pretty sure they would have stopped hospitalizing you if you wouldn't have;

1) Changed your names to say that ShadowGuard was touching your widdle pee pees.

2) (Dunno if this is a factor, but it tends to be) Wouldn't have sent him vulgar/retarded messages, saying you're a piece of crap for playing a game.

3) Been attentive to the fact that other gangs are trying to play the game. If someone else is warring, don't war the guys. It's just gonna piss 'em off.
2008.Feb.24, 12:27 PM

I know of many gangs that will hospitalize anyone who is in the gang that declared war on them, I almost expect it when I declare. However, many of those gangs also don't hospitalize if they are the ones who declared.

Basically, expect to be hospitalized if you declared on an online gang, let alone one that was already in a war and then you started sending nasty mailings to them and poking fun at their leader.

If this was a situation where the Shadow family declared on you and then started attacking...I might be a little more sympathetic.
2008.Feb.24, 12:59 PM

I wouldn't. Hits are game. In war or not.
2008.Feb.24, 01:24 PM

I was in that same shadow family when you guys declared war on us.(i have since left them)You and another 14k family declared war on us at the same time so we hospitilized you guys that were online so you couldn't attack our hideout. Thats what i have been told to do by the gangs that i have been in its just apart of the war.(I was not instructed to do so by the shadow family.)
2008.Feb.25, 02:08 PM

it's a game of crime and violence. clean the sand out of your pink taco
2008.Feb.25, 05:17 PM

LMAO, we should raid all the 14ks, suck it up, or down, which ever one you prefer and shut the hell up cause anyone could smack the hell outta you and your leaders, and triads 36 oaths, bunch of BS so shove it up your pipe and smoke it!!!! you O D B.
2008.Feb.25, 06:53 PM

You honorably defeat sonerdy in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 20
Hospitalization Time : 26

Was Done In War, Where All is Fair!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Feb.25, 08:48 PM

JaySin Wrote:You honorably defeat sonerdy in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 20
Hospitalization Time : 26

Was Done In War, Where All is Fair!!!!

LOL :shock: