AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bullies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

sonerdy

The shadow family are bullies Evil

shadowinc

sonerdy Wrote:The shadow family are bullies Evil

who is being a bully?,is it all shadows or just one shAdow? :shock:

sonerdy

sometimes 1 sometimes all of them Evil

filthymick

usually for good reasons.

sonerdy

just because they declare war on them Evil

vInDicaTed

Interesting... So, let me get this clear... you are saying The Shadows are bullies because "they" (The Shadow Family) declare war on "them" (The Shadow Family. I think you are missing a subject in that last comment.

sonerdy

my boss declared war on sgoldlady then they hospitalized evryone that was online :x

mudpies

sonerdy Wrote:my boss declared war on sgoldlady then they hospitalized evryone that was online :x

that's gonna happen. all's fair in war.

there are a few shadows who think they've been made to be the police of AL tho. it's both funny and pathetic at the same time. then there's the ones who were dealt with back in the day who want their revenge now. trashy emails sent until they were blocked.

all in all, the shadow family tends to remind me of the Bush family. Take that for what it is.
sonerdy Wrote:The shadow family are bullies Evil

So let's get this straight, your gang declared war on them, they hospitalized you because they were already in a war, so it was 2 on 1. So then you changed your name to be vulgar against the shadows........ hmmmmm...... yup I see you are the innocent one.

shadowinc

mudpies Wrote:
sonerdy Wrote:my boss declared war on sgoldlady then they hospitalized evryone that was online :x

that's gonna happen. all's fair in war.

there are a few shadows who think they've been made to be the police of AL tho. it's both funny and pathetic at the same time. then there's the ones who were dealt with back in the day who want their revenge now. trashy emails sent until they were blocked.

all in all, the shadow family tends to remind me of the Bush family. Take that for what it is.

i take that about reminding you of the bush family as a complament,much rather them than the clintons family :roll:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's