Fourth of July Contest
2013.Jul.04, 11:29 AM
RE: Fourth of July Contest
(2013.Jul.04 11:10 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Stfu and get on with it it's a shit contest for the people who have spent thousands on there character to flex there guns its fun loosing and having events been to quiet lately!!

people have spent thousands on their character?? Shit no wonder I am so far behind LOL...... never hit the hundo button yet....

And if you do not want to see people chatting about it don't go to the forums. DUH

anyway back in 3 years to reply... dunno why I am in the whorums anyway Smile

Have fun
2013.Jul.04, 01:30 PM
I know now why you don't come here using words like whorums

Your mumma
2013.Jul.04, 03:22 PM
I went in so if my team wins I get the bonus.. Go odds win me something special I wont care about haha

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2013.Jul.04, 04:04 PM
here is a thought for next years contest. have odds and evens in different colors so its easier to work out your targets.

(yes i realize i said next year...... lmfao like the game wont be gone by then. )

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2013.Jul.04, 07:20 PM
Also odds and evens forums to chat strategy haha
2013.Jul.04, 09:54 PM
Cheers to the odds if we win... I won't even be here for the special day, all i care is that all of my competition seems to be even and they won't have it either Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2013.Jul.05, 06:32 AM
(2013.Jul.04 04:04 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  here is a thought for next years contest. have odds and evens in different colors so its easier to work out your targets.

(yes i realize i said next year...... lmfao like the game wont be gone by then. )

I doubt that would happen. This contest is just a copy and paste from the last one. Really no work done.
2013.Jul.05, 09:33 AM
how about an update that simulates sun shine and trees so I can have some virtual fresh air?

Wu tang
2013.Jul.06, 06:38 AM
ID Name Gang Locale Age Level Gender Status
30185 UncleRuckus Donator DM Battleground 1583 58 M Online

last one standing... what do i win???

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2013.Jul.06, 03:12 PM
Congratulations to the Odds for their victory this year!

The odds scored 21,090 points, while the evens scored 18,340.5 points.

On July 13th, all Odds who participated in the contest will receive double experience on all leave attacks, and will receive bonuses on skills and careers.