Update
2013.Mar.16, 11:05 PM
Update
In the next couple of days, my work schedule will return to something that resembles normal. This should start to afford me more time to work over here again.

With that said, here are my current priorites:

1. Get all prizes out to the winners from the past couple of contests.
  2. Catch up on my backlog of mail
  3. Create a lending system initially used for buying housing. This way players can lend money for housing knowing it can't be used for anything else.
  4. Make some fixes to the combat code to bring the fight log records back.
2013.Mar.17, 06:14 AM
RE: Update
My tag from Christmas 2010?

Also how about a tag for longest time waiting for a tag? Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2013.Mar.17 06:15 AM by shark24.
2013.Mar.18, 08:15 AM
(2013.Mar.16 11:05 PM)cipher Wrote:  In the next couple of days, my work schedule will return to something that resembles normal. This should start to afford me more time to work over here again.

With that said, here are my current priorites:

1. Get all prizes out to the winners from the past couple of contests.
  2. Catch up on my backlog of mail
  3. Create a lending system initially used for buying housing. This way players can lend money for housing knowing it can't be used for anything else.
  4. Make some fixes to the combat code to bring the fight log records back.

Got a date?

I honestly think that zen should have reached out to the community to bring players on as staff years ago when I first started playing. Zen didnt, the game is a ton more dead now than it was when I walked away from it.

I think Zen Err'd up a long time ago.
2013.Mar.18, 08:37 AM
" . Create a lending system initially used for buying housing. This way players can lend money for housing knowing it can't be used for anything else."

Seems like a total waste of time to me, we have weapon categories for headbutt/ weapon strike that are empty, the past promise of new crimes . Or what about ANY new content ? Yet your going to waste time pandering to the tiny amount of players who go into loan sharking and get burnt, if your greedy/stupid enough to loan out your housing cash for massive intrest payments then you take the risk.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2013.Mar.18, 01:02 PM
(2013.Mar.18 08:37 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  " . Create a lending system initially used for buying housing. This way players can lend money for housing knowing it can't be used for anything else."

Seems like a total waste of time to me, we have weapon categories for headbutt/ weapon strike that are empty, the past promise of new crimes . Or what about ANY new content ? Yet your going to waste time pandering to the tiny amount of players who go into loan sharking and get burnt, if your greedy/stupid enough to loan out your housing cash for massive intrest payments then you take the risk.

my guess is that this would cut down on 85% of the mails he has to deal with a day

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2013.Mar.18, 01:14 PM
(2013.Mar.18 01:02 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2013.Mar.18 08:37 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  " . Create a lending system initially used for buying housing. This way players can lend money for housing knowing it can't be used for anything else."

my guess is that this would cut down on 85% of the mails he has to deal with a day

They should be ignored, his duties are..

Duties: AL Programmer

Not a shoulder to cry on for greedy loan sharks.
In saying that if this happens than feel free to hit me up for housing loans at massive amounts interest per week Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2013.Mar.18 01:15 PM by Maccleod.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2013.Mar.18, 01:29 PM
Hello AL:

I would like to update you all on the shit I haven't done. Please note, this is NOT an update. It is an update on what updates might be forthcoming IF we decide to update. When I have another update on more updates that aren't gonna happen, I will be sure to update you.

Thanks,
AL Administration

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Mar.18, 02:14 PM
(2013.Mar.18 01:29 PM)spacebird Wrote:  Hello AL:

I would like to update you all on the shit I haven't done. Please note, this is NOT an update. It is an update on what updates might be forthcoming IF we decide to update. When I have another update on more updates that aren't gonna happen, I will be sure to update you.

Thanks,
AL Administration

Thanks for keeping everyone informed on update for updates
2013.Mar.18, 02:56 PM
Well, if you really want, we're thinking about talking about updating you all with a proposed (thought about) update. We are thinking about updating an update with stims. New stims will be one size only and will cost $15K/ea. Now that's not all with the update we are thinking about talking about. Along with that, hosp times will go up 10 fold for a leave and 30 fold for a hosp. I'll update you on that when we actually talk about it. Then we'll decide on when we will talk about doing it.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Mar.18, 06:49 PM
i kinda think bird could make good comics if he tried....

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.