Please Help
2007.Jul.22, 01:13 PM
Please Help
I accidently sent a titanium knife to 3145 ( who is inactive ) and I MEANT to send it to 9145 . Can you help me on this ????? Thank you soooooo much :shock: :? Sad Biggrin
2007.Jul.22, 02:14 PM

Yeah.. i was waiting for this to happen to someone.. thats why i copy&paste the id instead...
2007.Jul.22, 06:13 PM

Kokozama Wrote:Yeah.. i was waiting for this to happen to someone.. thats why i copy&paste the id instead...

Same here; I don't know what Zenith or anybody will do for you, except tell you to be more careful next time?
2007.Jul.22, 07:16 PM

I know I had THAT response coming and I don't hate you for it . Glad it wasn't a more EXPENSIVE item . :roll:
2007.Jul.22, 08:06 PM

Stunderbuttz Wrote:I know I had THAT response coming and I don't hate you for it . Glad it wasn't a more EXPENSIVE item . :roll:

Lol, thank you for not hating me, man. And yes, for it being a non-expensive item, it shouldn't be a problem at all. I can try and get you another item for it. It'll take some time, 'cause I am completely broke right now. lol
2007.Jul.22, 09:20 PM

Contact Zenith in game and explain what happened. I'm pretty sure she can help you out

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.23, 09:22 AM

Hmm, i think the send item thingy needs fixed for this matter, i think it should atleast give a message to the name of who you are sending it to, then ask if it's correct or not.