AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stunderbuttz

I accidently sent a titanium knife to 3145 ( who is inactive ) and I MEANT to send it to 9145 . Can you help me on this ????? Thank you soooooo much :shock: :? Sad Biggrin

Kokozama

Yeah.. i was waiting for this to happen to someone.. thats why i copy&paste the id instead...

Dresicos

Kokozama Wrote:Yeah.. i was waiting for this to happen to someone.. thats why i copy&paste the id instead...

Same here; I don't know what Zenith or anybody will do for you, except tell you to be more careful next time?

Stunderbuttz

I know I had THAT response coming and I don't hate you for it . Glad it wasn't a more EXPENSIVE item . :roll:

Dresicos

Stunderbuttz Wrote:I know I had THAT response coming and I don't hate you for it . Glad it wasn't a more EXPENSIVE item . :roll:

Lol, thank you for not hating me, man. And yes, for it being a non-expensive item, it shouldn't be a problem at all. I can try and get you another item for it. It'll take some time, 'cause I am completely broke right now. lol
Contact Zenith in game and explain what happened. I'm pretty sure she can help you out

Kokozama

Hmm, i think the send item thingy needs fixed for this matter, i think it should atleast give a message to the name of who you are sending it to, then ask if it's correct or not.
Reference URL's