Payouts, brackets & rules for 499er tournament posted
2007.Jul.23, 04:42 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I signed up to battle 35's not 39's. Thanks but no.

Same here, I'll throw in the towel, why waste the energy, when I know I'm going to lose. Going against a 19, that I know can beat me.
2007.Jul.23, 05:10 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:If you want, you and I can battle all day long. Just let me know Biggrin

A lot of people might be surprised but... I'll take that challenge if you want, but not all day long, say 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5? Twisted
2007.Jul.23, 05:19 PM

1000$ on Thor Biggrin
2007.Jul.23, 05:20 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
Chris Mangano Wrote:If you want, you and I can battle all day long. Just let me know Biggrin

A lot of people might be surprised but... I'll take that challenge if you want, but not all day long, say 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5? Twisted

Sounds good to me. 3 out of 5 so there is a less chance of a lucky win for either of us. Mail me in game and we will organize it.
2007.Jul.23, 05:28 PM

I have emailed all participants who have yet to complete their matchups. Hopefully they will be finished in a timely fashion. Because there are many left the first rounds will continue through tomorrow. However once the brackets are updated you may contact your next opponent if it has been decided and setup your battle.
2007.Jul.23, 05:28 PM

Go Thor!! Biggrin

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.23, 07:00 PM

For those who think they have no chance at all, just look at who won the top bracket. Chris beat Pullo, someone who can beat Chris all day long. So for those who "don't want to waste the energy" you may as well give it a shot.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.23, 07:41 PM

zenith Wrote:For those who think they have no chance at all, just look at who won the top bracket. Chris beat Pullo, someone who can beat Chris all day long. So for those who "don't want to waste the energy" you may as well give it a shot.

have things changed again with combat? is the combat code always evolving?

sorry, kind of off topic but I am noticing ... some things. just things.
2007.Jul.23, 07:43 PM

mtngti Wrote:
zenith Wrote:For those who think they have no chance at all, just look at who won the top bracket. Chris beat Pullo, someone who can beat Chris all day long. So for those who "don't want to waste the energy" you may as well give it a shot.

I'm pretty sure I posted the former gang bonus is gone and the gang bonus you can purchase with gang points was what was implemented.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.23, 07:58 PM

zenith Wrote:
mtngti Wrote:

I'm pretty sure I posted the former gang bonus is gone and the gang bonus you can purchase with gang points was what was implemented.

I think he meant something like why the attacker always seem to have the advantage? Like right now Chris and I are going down with our challenge and so far in 3 fights, the attacker has dominated his opponent and I really mean, dominated and Chris has no gang bonus of any kind.

And for the infos of every1, it's 1-1-1 (don't be mislead by that even score, the stalemate and my win were made with double the dmg dealt) so far and we took a break as these fights are getting hard on us. More news and the final result later on.