Payouts, brackets & rules for 499er tournament posted
2007.Jul.22, 03:43 PM

Kokozama Wrote:lol.. lokozama!? lol

and don't forget Shinobinomomo and mudlies rofl lol
2007.Jul.22, 03:45 PM

hahahahahaha sweet
2007.Jul.22, 03:59 PM

dude, i made those sheets last night after waay too many beers, thats the best i could do
2007.Jul.22, 04:00 PM

Code:
The 499er combat tournament is a player vs. player competition that will be played in an NCAA style format. The rules of combat are as follows:

One round of matches should occur every day.

Each match up will consist of multiple attacks. The player with the highest user id will have the first attack. After the initial attack, players have 30 minutes to regain themselves and then the lower user id player will attack.

If one player wins both matches the battle is over and the winner moves on. If a player wins 1 and the other match is a stalemate, the player with 1 victory wins. In the event no one wins there will be a round 2.

Round 2 will be played exactly like round 1 with the player with the highest id attacking first, except there will be only 15 minutes to regain yourself between attacks. Should round 2 end up with still no decisive winner it will go into a free for all stage where players can attack at will until 1 of the players achieves a victory over the other.

All players must email g2o2d4wp (id 7630) combat results for verification.

In many brackets there are round robin competitions with 3 or more players competing against each other for an ultimate winner. In these matchups the victor will be the person with the most victories in the matchups. In the event of a tie, the players with the same records will begin regular battle of player vs player until there is a winner.

Al players must communicate with their competition regarding battle scheduling due to the fact that we can’t be on 24 hours a day. All matches will begin on Monday July 23, 2007 and should be completed by Sunday July 29, 2007.

All levels should begin their first matches on Monday and have results submitted. Players should then contact their next opponent to schedule their battle and so on & so on until complete.

The lower level winners will then compete in a multi-level round robin playoff for additional cash and to see who’s the strongest player in that area of levels.
2007.Jul.22, 04:05 PM

.. Weapons allowed? :?
2007.Jul.22, 04:06 PM

yes, the weaponless idea was scrapped.
2007.Jul.22, 04:07 PM

bare fists was a possibility for ties but the new system will account for a players ability to strategize a hit & win.
2007.Jul.22, 04:12 PM

ok.. im already pretty confused.. i just need these things clear.

1) Who do i send my winning battle log to?
2) Does my opponent have to be online for me to attack, does the receiver of the attack log have to be online too?
3) When a stalemate occurs on round two, what moment exactly will be defined the moment of FFA?
2007.Jul.22, 04:22 PM

I can answer #1.
g2o2d4wp (id 7630).

I also added that to the rules post.
2007.Jul.22, 04:28 PM

you send me the results

All players must communicate with their competition regarding battle scheduling due to the fact that we can’t be on 24 hours a day. All matches will begin on Monday July 23, 2007 and should be completed by Sunday July 29, 2007.

battles could take players an hour or so if they go the distance.

if after you each attack in round two if they both end in stalemates then whoever can get the first victory. I cant really tell you a strategy on how to do it. you are free to attack at will as soon as the second round ends in stalemates.