Game gang competitions
2008.Jul.13, 06:59 AM

but if the contest was designed to make gangs work together, like not being able to see where the hideouts hitpoints was that would make those that decided to hosp think again, because their help would be gone,but the gang zen and err made would have to make balazars gang look like a babies gang,so all gang would have to work together,when they made balazars gang thats what it was made for,but it seems that not everbody wanted to do that,so if it was a contest maybe everybody would pull together
2008.Jul.13, 10:22 AM

Count us in....

synth v.03.112371

2008.Jul.15, 04:59 AM

shadow chillers are down... too bad we get our asses handed to us by the super gangs almost daily
2008.Jul.15, 05:08 AM

Chicoleet Wrote:shadow chillers are down... too bad we get our asses handed to us by the super gangs almost daily

I think the key to win would be to find gangs to ally with, since 1 gang couldn't be able to beat it alone.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.15, 12:10 PM

Druchii Wrote:
Chicoleet Wrote:shadow chillers are down... too bad we get our asses handed to us by the super gangs almost daily

I think the key to win would be to find gangs to ally with, since 1 gang couldn't be able to beat it alone.

so wise dru, so wise.
2008.Jul.17, 12:11 PM

Ok so what about if all the gangs that got invovled and keep their hideout above 0 heath when the invading gang is defeated then they share the wininng reward.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.17, 12:32 PM

Gang that does the most damage I think, highest avg damage per member or the gang that does the final hit.

With final hit and highest average damage as the most fair to all gangs.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.17, 12:36 PM

Druchii Wrote:Gang that does the most damage I think, highest avg damage per member or the gang that does the final hit.

With final hit and highest average damage as the most fair to all gangs.

i dont think the final hit is a fair crteria beacuse some gangs will just wait to have the final hit and only attack few times...

highest avg damage per member seems more fair to me

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio