Game gang competitions
2008.Jul.12, 08:48 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:What if the invading mob won?

Maybe they would take over a District and if your in that district some of the Members (NPC) could hosp you for HUGE times. so there is a risk being in the district.
2008.Jul.12, 08:50 AM

Sounds good

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.12, 10:34 AM

dont forget about the HC Hooligans, we will fight, we kick ass.
2008.Jul.12, 03:08 PM

Yes, I remember the beating you gave us! Razz

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.13, 12:32 AM

Valgrid is ready as always but XxDragonxX has a point:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Could be a great Gang Event but surely the stronger gangs would just hosp or declare on their competition
if a gang like SV or Valhalla would decide to hosp the competition... wel...l that's just not fair for the smaller lvl gangs

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.13, 01:22 AM

hahah thats why i love being the best Twisted
2008.Jul.13, 01:26 AM

LOL
did you get drunk on water or something?

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.13, 01:36 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:Valgrid is ready as always but XxDragonxX has a point:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Could be a great Gang Event but surely the stronger gangs would just hosp or declare on their competition
if a gang like SV or Valhalla would decide to hosp the competition... wel...l that's just not fair for the smaller lvl gangs

Yea but, think on the x-pats now lol they have loki and w00k :shock: so it would be a tripple threat lol SV vs Val vs X-pats lol lol now that would be a great contest lol
2008.Jul.13, 01:38 AM

to watch from the distance
it would really hurt to get in the cross fire

2008.Jul.13, 01:50 AM

^^^ True True, but if really didnt wanna be in it you could leave the gang to watch it lol Biggrin