longing for the good old days
2012.Dec.22, 05:00 AM
longing for the good old days
There was a time Zen would have had a game going on to Survive Dec. 21. I'm sure it would have been grand but, at the same time tong and cheek. I am sure she would have taken every chance to poke fun at it. We survived, no one has turned in to a Zombie. Hell, I was demanding double time and a half to clear out zombies. I think my boss looks at me slightly different now. Bout time!
The game needs to have more then gym,train, crime, attack, repeat. Wake it up. do more, be more. Or this is the zombie land.......

"You can get more of what you want with a Kind word and a Gun, then you can with just a kind word" -- Al Capone
2012.Dec.22, 05:07 AM
RE: longing for the good old days
game has peaked long ago dude. it is what it is, just have to accept that and not be butthurt like my good mate bird.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Dec.22, 06:27 AM
I'm going to try and win the Christmas contest, however I'm not going to be as active as I was. Sadly the game isn't worth the few seconds it takes to click.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2012.Dec.22, 01:29 PM
crunchy for admin. seriously....

Wu tang
2012.Dec.22, 02:28 PM
(2012.Dec.22 05:00 AM)Aqualung451 Wrote:  There was a time Zen would have had a game going on to Survive Dec. 21. I'm sure it would have been grand but, at the same time tong and cheek. I am sure she would have taken every chance to poke fun at it. We survived, no one has turned in to a Zombie. Hell, I was demanding double time and a half to clear out zombies. I think my boss looks at me slightly different now. Bout time!
The game needs to have more then gym,train, crime, attack, repeat. Wake it up. do more, be more. Or this is the zombie land.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Dec.22, 02:53 PM
(2012.Dec.22 01:29 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  crunchy for admin. seriously....

There was a time I would have lol'ed at that, but now I'm actually considering the option. What a sad state of affairs. Confused

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass