AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: longing for the good old days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a time Zen would have had a game going on to Survive Dec. 21. I'm sure it would have been grand but, at the same time tong and cheek. I am sure she would have taken every chance to poke fun at it. We survived, no one has turned in to a Zombie. Hell, I was demanding double time and a half to clear out zombies. I think my boss looks at me slightly different now. Bout time!
The game needs to have more then gym,train, crime, attack, repeat. Wake it up. do more, be more. Or this is the zombie land.......
game has peaked long ago dude. it is what it is, just have to accept that and not be butthurt like my good mate bird.
I'm going to try and win the Christmas contest, however I'm not going to be as active as I was. Sadly the game isn't worth the few seconds it takes to click.
crunchy for admin. seriously....
(2012.Dec.22 05:00 AM)Aqualung451 Wrote: [ -> ]There was a time Zen would have had a game going on to Survive Dec. 21. I'm sure it would have been grand but, at the same time tong and cheek. I am sure she would have taken every chance to poke fun at it. We survived, no one has turned in to a Zombie. Hell, I was demanding double time and a half to clear out zombies. I think my boss looks at me slightly different now. Bout time!
The game needs to have more then gym,train, crime, attack, repeat. Wake it up. do more, be more. Or this is the zombie land.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
(2012.Dec.22 01:29 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]crunchy for admin. seriously....

There was a time I would have lol'ed at that, but now I'm actually considering the option. What a sad state of affairs. Confused
Reference URL's