Connecticut Shooting
2012.Dec.14, 03:42 PM
Connecticut Shooting
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/...oting.html

speak

Wu tang
2012.Dec.14, 04:03 PM
RE: Connecticut Shooting
Horrible. I don't know what could be worse than this. This man will burn in the lowest pits of hell. And he deserves it for this.

That's what she said
2012.Dec.14, 04:40 PM
Shooting was horrible, and 4 year olds. Would like to see one of these cowards not take there life so we could torture it out of them.

I also saw a shitload of media reporting on the wrong guy. Blasting his facebook account out. Found an imagie of it
[Image: ctshooting_zps9d64abcd.png]

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers - The Walking Dead, Comic # 72
2012.Dec.14, 05:15 PM
Shouldn't this be Off The Wall?

Just reading that one of the victims was the shooter's mother herself. She was a kindergarten teacher at the school. He's mad at mommy so he goes and takes her out of the game along with a bunch of defenseless, innocent children!? Definition of coward right there.
This post was last modified: 2012.Dec.14 05:36 PM by w00k.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2012.Dec.14, 06:00 PM
i felt the topic was important enough for gen. but move it if you want.

and the guy is definitely a coward, theres no doubt about it

Wu tang
2012.Dec.14, 07:31 PM
Crazy world when a maniac shoots a bunch of elementary school kids, and we haven't had a single forum mod get shot. Just sad.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Dec.14, 07:48 PM
I'm torn between screaming and crying.

[Image: tumblr_m9k9rowwJm1qhfzdpo2_500.jpg]

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2012.Dec.14, 10:05 PM
(2012.Dec.14 05:15 PM)w00k Wrote:  Shouldn't this be Off The Wall?

Just reading that one of the victims was the shooter's mother herself. She was a kindergarten teacher at the school. He's mad at mommy so he goes and takes her out of the game along with a bunch of defenseless, innocent children!? Definition of coward right there.

agree its in the wrong location.

coward is probably too nice of a word to describe this piece of shit.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Dec.14, 10:56 PM
[/size][Image: dec1412_zps6e609031.jpg]

My heart goes out to the families in Conneticut today. Just a heartbreaking tragedy.
This post was last modified: 2012.Dec.14 10:57 PM by Joseph.
2012.Dec.14, 11:29 PM
He's lucky he's dead. He wouldn't of lasted in jail or prison. Rape/death combo. Rape in Hell works fine, though.
This post was last modified: 2012.Dec.14 11:29 PM by TommiTheTaco.