AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Connecticut Shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Horrible. I don't know what could be worse than this. This man will burn in the lowest pits of hell. And he deserves it for this.
Shooting was horrible, and 4 year olds. Would like to see one of these cowards not take there life so we could torture it out of them.

I also saw a shitload of media reporting on the wrong guy. Blasting his facebook account out. Found an imagie of it
[Image: ctshooting_zps9d64abcd.png]
Shouldn't this be Off The Wall?

Just reading that one of the victims was the shooter's mother herself. She was a kindergarten teacher at the school. He's mad at mommy so he goes and takes her out of the game along with a bunch of defenseless, innocent children!? Definition of coward right there.
i felt the topic was important enough for gen. but move it if you want.

and the guy is definitely a coward, theres no doubt about it
Crazy world when a maniac shoots a bunch of elementary school kids, and we haven't had a single forum mod get shot. Just sad.
I'm torn between screaming and crying.

[Image: tumblr_m9k9rowwJm1qhfzdpo2_500.jpg]
(2012.Dec.14 05:15 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't this be Off The Wall?

Just reading that one of the victims was the shooter's mother herself. She was a kindergarten teacher at the school. He's mad at mommy so he goes and takes her out of the game along with a bunch of defenseless, innocent children!? Definition of coward right there.

agree its in the wrong location.

coward is probably too nice of a word to describe this piece of shit.
[/size][Image: dec1412_zps6e609031.jpg]

My heart goes out to the families in Conneticut today. Just a heartbreaking tragedy.
He's lucky he's dead. He wouldn't of lasted in jail or prison. Rape/death combo. Rape in Hell works fine, though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's